*Get used to seeing this image a lot during the NBA season.
Paps caught 27-year-old Khloe Kardashian cheering on husband Lamar Odom in his first game playing for the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.
Cameras for their E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar” were rolling for season 2 earlier this month when the NBA star was unexpectedly traded to the Mavs from the L.A. Lakers.
Odom, 32, scored 14 points and seven rebounds in the pre-season game against Oklahoma City. The Mavs lost the game (by a score of 106 to 92) but according to ESPN, Odom received a warm welcome from the crowd.
The Texas team is also excited to have Khloe as part of their team family. Mavs’ owner Mark Cuban told Extra, “We all decided that Khloe is the official favorite Kardashian of the Dallas Mavericks. She’s welcome with open arms.”
Khloe, who tweeted earlier this month, “I ride or die for my Lam,” is looking forward to life in the Lone Star state. “I’m excited,” she wrote to a fan. “Heard only great things!”
In a post on her blog today, Kim Kardashian unveiled the family’s annual Christmas card photo, featuring all of the Kardashians and Jenners posed together…in 3D.
Card recipients this year will get 3-D glasses to view the 11 members of the extended family (including little Mason) dressed in elegant tuxedo-inspired ensembles.
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here