*Get used to seeing this image a lot during the NBA season.
Paps caught 27-year-old Khloe Kardashian cheering on husband Lamar Odom in his first game playing for the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.
Cameras for their E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar” were rolling for season 2 earlier this month when the NBA star was unexpectedly traded to the Mavs from the L.A. Lakers.
Odom, 32, scored 14 points and seven rebounds in the pre-season game against Oklahoma City. The Mavs lost the game (by a score of 106 to 92) but according to ESPN, Odom received a warm welcome from the crowd.
The Texas team is also excited to have Khloe as part of their team family. Mavs’ owner Mark Cuban told Extra, “We all decided that Khloe is the official favorite Kardashian of the Dallas Mavericks. She’s welcome with open arms.”
Khloe, who tweeted earlier this month, “I ride or die for my Lam,” is looking forward to life in the Lone Star state. “I’m excited,” she wrote to a fan. “Heard only great things!”
In a post on her blog today, Kim Kardashian unveiled the family’s annual Christmas card photo, featuring all of the Kardashians and Jenners posed together…in 3D.
Card recipients this year will get 3-D glasses to view the 11 members of the extended family (including little Mason) dressed in elegant tuxedo-inspired ensembles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here