*Get used to seeing this image a lot during the NBA season.
Paps caught 27-year-old Khloe Kardashian cheering on husband Lamar Odom in his first game playing for the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.
Cameras for their E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar” were rolling for season 2 earlier this month when the NBA star was unexpectedly traded to the Mavs from the L.A. Lakers.
Odom, 32, scored 14 points and seven rebounds in the pre-season game against Oklahoma City. The Mavs lost the game (by a score of 106 to 92) but according to ESPN, Odom received a warm welcome from the crowd.
The Texas team is also excited to have Khloe as part of their team family. Mavs’ owner Mark Cuban told Extra, “We all decided that Khloe is the official favorite Kardashian of the Dallas Mavericks. She’s welcome with open arms.”
Khloe, who tweeted earlier this month, “I ride or die for my Lam,” is looking forward to life in the Lone Star state. “I’m excited,” she wrote to a fan. “Heard only great things!”
In a post on her blog today, Kim Kardashian unveiled the family’s annual Christmas card photo, featuring all of the Kardashians and Jenners posed together…in 3D.
Card recipients this year will get 3-D glasses to view the 11 members of the extended family (including little Mason) dressed in elegant tuxedo-inspired ensembles.
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here