*Singer/Songwriter, Kandi Burruss, of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” continues to capitalize on her second wind in the limelight. The former Xscape member has emerged as one of the most popular “Housewives” on the Bravo show, has opened a successful clothing boutique in Atlanta and she’s the mastermind behind a new line of sex toys.
Now, to add to her grand hustle, she’s teamed up with the Konsole Kingz – a black owned video gaming company – to launch a Spades app for iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Kandi celebrated her most recent accomplishment at a launch party in Atlanta Tuesday night at V103 radio host Frank Ski’s new restaurant. She was accompanied by friends and reality stars Phaedra Parks and Toya with her – and Lil Wayne’s – daughter Reginae in tow.
The “Kandi Koated Spades” app is available at the iTunes store for $.99 and, unlike other spades apps out there, it captures the essence of black spades games, complete with reneging, getting set trash talking. As it is with games like Words with Friends, players can connect with multiple others online to compete.
“Me and my family are avid Spades Players, ” says Burruss. “So when the opportunity to create Kandi Koated Spades presented itself, I jumped at the change to share this unique app with my fans. I’m a Spades pro and I can promise you that this is the best Spades game on the market!”
She needs to teach Oprah’s next Master Class.
The Konsole Kingz (KKZ) is run by CJ Peters (CEO) and Marcus Matthews (Managing Partner), who both worked in the gaming industry prior to deciding to start their own company catering to the gaming needs of urban users.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here