*Forty-time platinum, multi-Grammy and Emmy Award winning producer, and digital guru Quincy Jones III (QD3) has turned his attention to a new creative pursuit: the creation of a health and fitness culture born from the urban and hip-hop community’s love and respect for the music, movement, and entertainment that defines us.
FeelRich.com is the cornerstone of this new culture, promoting fitness and healthy living as the way to take your life to the next level. You can get anywhere you want to go. Having a healthy body will get you there.
Feel Rich isn’t just another health service. It’s an attitude and a movement. It’s health on your terms, fitness in your style, and food choices that make sense on the streets where you live. It’s a health program that knows where you come from, and lets you decide where you want to go.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here