*Forty-time platinum, multi-Grammy and Emmy Award winning producer, and digital guru Quincy Jones III (QD3) has turned his attention to a new creative pursuit: the creation of a health and fitness culture born from the urban and hip-hop community’s love and respect for the music, movement, and entertainment that defines us.
FeelRich.com is the cornerstone of this new culture, promoting fitness and healthy living as the way to take your life to the next level. You can get anywhere you want to go. Having a healthy body will get you there.
Feel Rich isn’t just another health service. It’s an attitude and a movement. It’s health on your terms, fitness in your style, and food choices that make sense on the streets where you live. It’s a health program that knows where you come from, and lets you decide where you want to go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here