*Forty-time platinum, multi-Grammy and Emmy Award winning producer, and digital guru Quincy Jones III (QD3) has turned his attention to a new creative pursuit: the creation of a health and fitness culture born from the urban and hip-hop community’s love and respect for the music, movement, and entertainment that defines us.
FeelRich.com is the cornerstone of this new culture, promoting fitness and healthy living as the way to take your life to the next level. You can get anywhere you want to go. Having a healthy body will get you there.
Feel Rich isn’t just another health service. It’s an attitude and a movement. It’s health on your terms, fitness in your style, and food choices that make sense on the streets where you live. It’s a health program that knows where you come from, and lets you decide where you want to go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here