*R. Kelly has placed his Chicago home on the market after he was threatened with foreclosure.
The R&B crooner faced losing the property in June after defaulting on his mortgage with JPMorgan Chase Bank. They claimed Kelly had stopped making monthly payments on the suburban property in the summer of 2010, prompting them to take action.
Kelly has now decided to sell off the gated home and has placed it on the market for just under $1.6 million, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The house is just one financial problem facing the singer. Earlier this year, he was hit with a tax lien for $837,000.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here