*R. Kelly has placed his Chicago home on the market after he was threatened with foreclosure.
The R&B crooner faced losing the property in June after defaulting on his mortgage with JPMorgan Chase Bank. They claimed Kelly had stopped making monthly payments on the suburban property in the summer of 2010, prompting them to take action.
Kelly has now decided to sell off the gated home and has placed it on the market for just under $1.6 million, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The house is just one financial problem facing the singer. Earlier this year, he was hit with a tax lien for $837,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here