*R. Kelly has placed his Chicago home on the market after he was threatened with foreclosure.
The R&B crooner faced losing the property in June after defaulting on his mortgage with JPMorgan Chase Bank. They claimed Kelly had stopped making monthly payments on the suburban property in the summer of 2010, prompting them to take action.
Kelly has now decided to sell off the gated home and has placed it on the market for just under $1.6 million, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The house is just one financial problem facing the singer. Earlier this year, he was hit with a tax lien for $837,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here