*R. Kelly has placed his Chicago home on the market after he was threatened with foreclosure.
The R&B crooner faced losing the property in June after defaulting on his mortgage with JPMorgan Chase Bank. They claimed Kelly had stopped making monthly payments on the suburban property in the summer of 2010, prompting them to take action.
Kelly has now decided to sell off the gated home and has placed it on the market for just under $1.6 million, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The house is just one financial problem facing the singer. Earlier this year, he was hit with a tax lien for $837,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here