*In its first season, BET’s “Reed Between the Lines” has proven successful. So as a thank you to the show’s faithful audience, the season will be ending with three back-to-back episodes beginning tonight, Dec. 20.
The first episode focuses on Carla (Tracee Ellis Ross) who is confused when she receives a “Save-the-Date” for her ex-husband’s upcoming wedding. The invite brings up some unresolved issues. So Alex recommends she see a therapist.
The second episode is all about Alex’s (Malcolm Jamal-Warner) parents coming to town for a visit. But it isn’t pleasant. He finds out that his parents have been feuding and mama’s been driving his dad crazy. With a little intervention and love, ain’t nothing Alex can’t fix.
Actor Anthony Anderson (pictured below with Tracee Ellis Ross) will make an appearance on the third finale episode as Dr. Soto, known as “The Love Guru” who has written several self-help books. He teaches women how to get a man with some good cooking, looking sexy and putting him up on a pedestal. But conflict arises when both Carla and the guru are invited to speak at a conference. They both have varying views on how to get a man.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here