*In its first season, BET’s “Reed Between the Lines” has proven successful. So as a thank you to the show’s faithful audience, the season will be ending with three back-to-back episodes beginning tonight, Dec. 20.
The first episode focuses on Carla (Tracee Ellis Ross) who is confused when she receives a “Save-the-Date” for her ex-husband’s upcoming wedding. The invite brings up some unresolved issues. So Alex recommends she see a therapist.
The second episode is all about Alex’s (Malcolm Jamal-Warner) parents coming to town for a visit. But it isn’t pleasant. He finds out that his parents have been feuding and mama’s been driving his dad crazy. With a little intervention and love, ain’t nothing Alex can’t fix.
Actor Anthony Anderson (pictured below with Tracee Ellis Ross) will make an appearance on the third finale episode as Dr. Soto, known as “The Love Guru” who has written several self-help books. He teaches women how to get a man with some good cooking, looking sexy and putting him up on a pedestal. But conflict arises when both Carla and the guru are invited to speak at a conference. They both have varying views on how to get a man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here