*In its first season, BET’s “Reed Between the Lines” has proven successful. So as a thank you to the show’s faithful audience, the season will be ending with three back-to-back episodes beginning tonight, Dec. 20.
The first episode focuses on Carla (Tracee Ellis Ross) who is confused when she receives a “Save-the-Date” for her ex-husband’s upcoming wedding. The invite brings up some unresolved issues. So Alex recommends she see a therapist.
The second episode is all about Alex’s (Malcolm Jamal-Warner) parents coming to town for a visit. But it isn’t pleasant. He finds out that his parents have been feuding and mama’s been driving his dad crazy. With a little intervention and love, ain’t nothing Alex can’t fix.
Actor Anthony Anderson (pictured below with Tracee Ellis Ross) will make an appearance on the third finale episode as Dr. Soto, known as “The Love Guru” who has written several self-help books. He teaches women how to get a man with some good cooking, looking sexy and putting him up on a pedestal. But conflict arises when both Carla and the guru are invited to speak at a conference. They both have varying views on how to get a man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here