*In its first season, BET’s “Reed Between the Lines” has proven successful. So as a thank you to the show’s faithful audience, the season will be ending with three back-to-back episodes beginning tonight, Dec. 20.
The first episode focuses on Carla (Tracee Ellis Ross) who is confused when she receives a “Save-the-Date” for her ex-husband’s upcoming wedding. The invite brings up some unresolved issues. So Alex recommends she see a therapist.
The second episode is all about Alex’s (Malcolm Jamal-Warner) parents coming to town for a visit. But it isn’t pleasant. He finds out that his parents have been feuding and mama’s been driving his dad crazy. With a little intervention and love, ain’t nothing Alex can’t fix.
Actor Anthony Anderson (pictured below with Tracee Ellis Ross) will make an appearance on the third finale episode as Dr. Soto, known as “The Love Guru” who has written several self-help books. He teaches women how to get a man with some good cooking, looking sexy and putting him up on a pedestal. But conflict arises when both Carla and the guru are invited to speak at a conference. They both have varying views on how to get a man.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here