*Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has reportedly signed up for her first movie role.
The 13 year-old is set to appear in fantasy film “Lundon’s Bridge And The Three Keys,” due in 2013, reports The Press Association.
The film is an adaptation of a book by author Dennis H Christen, which focuses on the love of a family and the strength it brings them. Jackson will be 15 when the film is released, something that The Huffington Post reports was initially against the wishes of her family, who wanted her to wait until she was 18 before making the foray into acting.
However Jackson allegedly persuaded her grandmother, 81 year-old Katherine. Apparently all of her siblings are interested in the film business, elder brother Prince Michael has spoken of his desire to become a director, filming home videos with Paris and the youngest of Michael’s children Blanket.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here