*Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has reportedly signed up for her first movie role.
The 13 year-old is set to appear in fantasy film “Lundon’s Bridge And The Three Keys,” due in 2013, reports The Press Association.
The film is an adaptation of a book by author Dennis H Christen, which focuses on the love of a family and the strength it brings them. Jackson will be 15 when the film is released, something that The Huffington Post reports was initially against the wishes of her family, who wanted her to wait until she was 18 before making the foray into acting.
However Jackson allegedly persuaded her grandmother, 81 year-old Katherine. Apparently all of her siblings are interested in the film business, elder brother Prince Michael has spoken of his desire to become a director, filming home videos with Paris and the youngest of Michael’s children Blanket.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here