*Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has reportedly signed up for her first movie role.
The 13 year-old is set to appear in fantasy film “Lundon’s Bridge And The Three Keys,” due in 2013, reports The Press Association.
The film is an adaptation of a book by author Dennis H Christen, which focuses on the love of a family and the strength it brings them. Jackson will be 15 when the film is released, something that The Huffington Post reports was initially against the wishes of her family, who wanted her to wait until she was 18 before making the foray into acting.
However Jackson allegedly persuaded her grandmother, 81 year-old Katherine. Apparently all of her siblings are interested in the film business, elder brother Prince Michael has spoken of his desire to become a director, filming home videos with Paris and the youngest of Michael’s children Blanket.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here