*Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has reportedly signed up for her first movie role.
The 13 year-old is set to appear in fantasy film “Lundon’s Bridge And The Three Keys,” due in 2013, reports The Press Association.
The film is an adaptation of a book by author Dennis H Christen, which focuses on the love of a family and the strength it brings them. Jackson will be 15 when the film is released, something that The Huffington Post reports was initially against the wishes of her family, who wanted her to wait until she was 18 before making the foray into acting.
However Jackson allegedly persuaded her grandmother, 81 year-old Katherine. Apparently all of her siblings are interested in the film business, elder brother Prince Michael has spoken of his desire to become a director, filming home videos with Paris and the youngest of Michael’s children Blanket.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here