*Things haven’t been looking to good for rapper Rick Ross lately as he’s been forced to cancel several shows since October. His most recent cancellation is occurring today, Dec. 28, as he was supposed to perform during the Cross River State Calabar Christmas Festival in Nigeria.
Although speculated it was for health reasons, his reps denied the claims, but said it had to do with “unfulfilled contractual obligations.”
“Rick was very excited to attend this event as it is the biggest festival in Nigeria and he is quite disappointed that he will not be performing,” a rep for Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com.
Other performers during the festival included Sean Kingston, Psquare, Banky W, Wizkid, OJB Jezreel, and Comedian Julius Agwu. The celebration is a 32-day carnival, the biggest in West Africa.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here