*Things haven’t been looking to good for rapper Rick Ross lately as he’s been forced to cancel several shows since October. His most recent cancellation is occurring today, Dec. 28, as he was supposed to perform during the Cross River State Calabar Christmas Festival in Nigeria.
Although speculated it was for health reasons, his reps denied the claims, but said it had to do with “unfulfilled contractual obligations.”
“Rick was very excited to attend this event as it is the biggest festival in Nigeria and he is quite disappointed that he will not be performing,” a rep for Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com.
Other performers during the festival included Sean Kingston, Psquare, Banky W, Wizkid, OJB Jezreel, and Comedian Julius Agwu. The celebration is a 32-day carnival, the biggest in West Africa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here