*Things haven’t been looking to good for rapper Rick Ross lately as he’s been forced to cancel several shows since October. His most recent cancellation is occurring today, Dec. 28, as he was supposed to perform during the Cross River State Calabar Christmas Festival in Nigeria.
Although speculated it was for health reasons, his reps denied the claims, but said it had to do with “unfulfilled contractual obligations.”
“Rick was very excited to attend this event as it is the biggest festival in Nigeria and he is quite disappointed that he will not be performing,” a rep for Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com.
Other performers during the festival included Sean Kingston, Psquare, Banky W, Wizkid, OJB Jezreel, and Comedian Julius Agwu. The celebration is a 32-day carnival, the biggest in West Africa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here