Instead of allowing the gossip to have the last say-so, the reality star dropped by Power 105.1 in New York to clarify things.
“My car was seized. That means it was paid in full,” she said about the Aston Martin she once owned. According to Sheree, the situation stemmed from her dealings with a disgruntled lawyer.
“My attorney fees are almost $300,000. So, I stopped paying my attorney,” she said, explaining that her lawyer then took the car.
As far as her living quarters, she said it was a reasonable decision.
“I’d been renting a place, paying $5,000/month. To me, it makes more sense to downsize and use that money to put into my house that I’m building,” she said.
Speaking of her new house, Whitfield recently was criticized after taking her ex-husband and baby’s daddy to court over child support payments.
Besides all of that, her love life is kind of slow right now. She said she’s open to dating a man who makes less than her and she’s obviously not too into looks, granted her ex isn’t the most attractive thing out there.
“I like how somebody treats me. I like their personality,” she said about the former NFL player. “He was funny.”
Although she doesn’t seem to be asking for much when it comes to love, Sheree isn’t dating anyone seriously now.
“I’m out there, and no one special. I’m doing my thing, enjoying life,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here