*And the Vivica & Slimm saga continues … you’d think they were going through a divorce.
So the break up between Omar “Slimm” White and Vivica A. Fox seems to get uglier and uglier as they both argue in public.
The actress went to Sister 2 Sister magazine for the January 2012 issue, saying she was the one who called off the engagement. But Slimm swiftly followed up explaining that he was the one that pulled the trigger.
“She’s a good woman; it’s just that sometimes you outgrow people. People have their own way of handling stress and communication,” Slimm explained to S2S. “Over time you can only imagine that things add up. One day you might say, ‘Nah, I can just go my own direction.’ And that’s what happened.”
He added, “The ego is one of the biggest destroyers. It’ll destroy any relationship and we had two strong people.”
The pair actually appeared on the cover of the magazine for the December issue. Slimm didn’t know anything about it until after the magazine was published. And again, it seems the same scenario played itself out a second time.
“Honestly, I hadn’t spoken to her in about two months,” Slimm told S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown, admitting that he and Vivica had a few more “ups and downs” before the final split. “I’m assuming that when she got the word that the interview would happen, she probably was banking on us getting back together.”
And so to hopefully finally set the record straight, Slimm wrote an open letter and explained who “really” broke it off. Here’s some of what he sais, according to s2s:
“I totally understand that a person would rather save face and avoid admitting their fiancé ended the relationship. So I understood why Vivica didn’t admit the reality of what really took place,” he wrote.
“She would have come out better if she stated we went our separate ways if she wanted to avoid the ‘true’ nature of the breakup,” Slimm added. “The main thing is don’t lie… she and I know what happened so just be cordial and keep it moving.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here