*The Hollywood Reporter is quoting sources who say Stevie Wonder will perform on the season finale of “The X Factor” next week along with Justin Bieber and ousted 14-year-old finalist Drew Ryniewicz – who earned a spot on the show with her unique spin on Bieber’s hit “Baby.”
Bieber will sing “The Christmas Song” and “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” from his “Under the Mistletoe” album, which was just certified platinum marking sales of more than 1 million copies, reported to be The performance was taped on Dec. 14 following the broadcast.
On Saturday night, Bieber, along with Drake and Michael McDonald, is scheduled to appear at L.A.’s Nokia Theater for the 16th Annual Stevie Wonder House Full of Toys benefit concert.
The finale airs live from the “X Factor” studio on Dec. 21 and 22 on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here