*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here