*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here