*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here