*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here