*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here