*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here