*When Planned Parenthood fought a pitched courtroom battle with a team of hardy pro-lifers from South Dakota, it came away from the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals with a win in only one part of a major informed consent case.
Now that minor victory for the largest player in the nation’s abortion industry is in peril.
The Alliance Defense Fund says the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit has agreed to review that single provision of South Dakota’s law that the court has not already affirmed.
The provision requires that women be told of abortion’s documented risk of suicide, ADF said.
“A woman’s right to make a fully informed choice is more important than Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” said Steven H. Aden, a senior ADF counsel. “If Planned Parenthood truly cared about the well-being of women, it would not try to prevent them from being informed of the well-documented risk of suicide that accompanies abortion.”
Read more at WorldNetDaily.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here