*One of the dozens of women who helped bring down Tiger Woods’ marriage is five months pregnant.
Rachel Uchitel posted tweeted pics of her and husband Matt Hahn “checking out my baby bump at 5 months.”
The couple married in Las Vegas in October, shortly after they moved from New York to San Francisco.
Uchitel, 36, became a household name in 2009 for being the first mistress to expose Woods’ infidelity, which led the golfer to take a break from competition and eventually ended his marriage to Elin Nordegren in August 2010.
She then appeared on VH1’s “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew” in search of help for her “love addiction.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here