Toni Braxton, who’s established her own image and retained her own fame without the public help of her family, is beginning to grow weary of the others.
She admitted that she just wants to do her own thing. But Tamar says music is the family business.
“Music has been Toni Braxton’s family business,” Toni informed during a dinner-time dispute with her youngest sister. “It doesn’t allow me to grow as an artist when I’m surrounded by my family because it becomes so engrossed with family all [the] time. I can’t be who I need to be because I am stuck in the role of older sister.”
All you need to do is watch the trailer below. The tension, as they say, is palpable.
This may be the first time Toni has revealed her feelings about the family business, as well as her brother-in-law and now ex-manager, Vincent Herbert. (Hmm, could this have been the scenario that led to her dumping him as her manager?) Anyway, this could be a career defining moment for the singer. Be sure to check it out tonight at 9pm (8pm central) on Wetv.
Naturally Tamar had to respond and stick up for her husband and let Toni know that maybe the problem isn’t him (Vince), but you-know-who. Drama fo’ days!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here