Toni Braxton, who’s established her own image and retained her own fame without the public help of her family, is beginning to grow weary of the others.
She admitted that she just wants to do her own thing. But Tamar says music is the family business.
“Music has been Toni Braxton’s family business,” Toni informed during a dinner-time dispute with her youngest sister. “It doesn’t allow me to grow as an artist when I’m surrounded by my family because it becomes so engrossed with family all [the] time. I can’t be who I need to be because I am stuck in the role of older sister.”
All you need to do is watch the trailer below. The tension, as they say, is palpable.
This may be the first time Toni has revealed her feelings about the family business, as well as her brother-in-law and now ex-manager, Vincent Herbert. (Hmm, could this have been the scenario that led to her dumping him as her manager?) Anyway, this could be a career defining moment for the singer. Be sure to check it out tonight at 9pm (8pm central) on Wetv.
Naturally Tamar had to respond and stick up for her husband and let Toni know that maybe the problem isn’t him (Vince), but you-know-who. Drama fo’ days!
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here