*Following the release of several teasers, the official one-minute trailer of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi adventure “Prometheus,” featuring Idris Elba, has debuted online.
The 20th Century Fox trailer opens with radio chatter that ends with a woman’s voice saying, “I was so wrong. I’m so sorry.”
That’s the only dialogue spoken in the preview, which is filled with quick cuts of space crafts, planetary landscapes, all-terrain vehicles, the interior of either a space craft or a space station and star Charlize Theron running for her life.
The tagline shown in the trailer reads: “They went looking for our beginning, what they found could be our end.”
Prometheus, in theaters on June 8, 2012, also stars Micheal Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, and Guy Pearce. Watch the trailer below.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here