*Following the release of several teasers, the official one-minute trailer of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi adventure “Prometheus,” featuring Idris Elba, has debuted online.
The 20th Century Fox trailer opens with radio chatter that ends with a woman’s voice saying, “I was so wrong. I’m so sorry.”
That’s the only dialogue spoken in the preview, which is filled with quick cuts of space crafts, planetary landscapes, all-terrain vehicles, the interior of either a space craft or a space station and star Charlize Theron running for her life.
The tagline shown in the trailer reads: “They went looking for our beginning, what they found could be our end.”
Prometheus, in theaters on June 8, 2012, also stars Micheal Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, and Guy Pearce. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here