*Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, recently took to Twitter to express her feelings about gay men on the “down low,” and how they should be identified – for the benefit of straight women with lousy gaydar.
Last month, the 40-year-old mother and stylist filed a petition against ex-husband Usher for sole custody of their two sons and additional child support. But the singer isn’t the only target of her rage.
She also sent out a message to gay men who look straight, saying they should identify themselves with “bright wristbands” rather than Timberlands, caps or vests.
After receiving angry backlash, Raymond attempted to clear the smoke by making it clear, saying she was not talking about all gay men but was referring to those who participate in “trickery.” But she defended her decision to speak her mind.
“Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay,” he said during the interview. “Because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die.”
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, black women accounted for 30 percent of new HIV infections among all blacks in 2009, and had an estimated HIV infection rate 15 times higher than white women and three times higher than Latino women.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here