*The 2007 urban slasher comedy “Holla” was a hit, but it’s time for a follow up.
Vanessa Bell Calloway, Kiely Williams and Danny Trejo will star in “Hollaback” and it will pick up where the original film left off.
It “then fast-forwards to present day Louisiana where Williams’ character, trying to put the past behind her, has started a new life and is about to get married at a stately plantation house rumored to be haunted… Not long after settling into the plantation house, history repeats itself as members of the wedding party begin dying violently one by one,” says the press release.
Calloway plays the role of William’s straightforward mother. Trejo is the “mysterious” property manager with a dark secret.
No word yet with the flick will be released, but Lionsgate is reportedly in talks about taking on distribution.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here