*The 2007 urban slasher comedy “Holla” was a hit, but it’s time for a follow up.
Vanessa Bell Calloway, Kiely Williams and Danny Trejo will star in “Hollaback” and it will pick up where the original film left off.
It “then fast-forwards to present day Louisiana where Williams’ character, trying to put the past behind her, has started a new life and is about to get married at a stately plantation house rumored to be haunted… Not long after settling into the plantation house, history repeats itself as members of the wedding party begin dying violently one by one,” says the press release.
Calloway plays the role of William’s straightforward mother. Trejo is the “mysterious” property manager with a dark secret.
No word yet with the flick will be released, but Lionsgate is reportedly in talks about taking on distribution.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here