*The 2007 urban slasher comedy “Holla” was a hit, but it’s time for a follow up.
Vanessa Bell Calloway, Kiely Williams and Danny Trejo will star in “Hollaback” and it will pick up where the original film left off.
It “then fast-forwards to present day Louisiana where Williams’ character, trying to put the past behind her, has started a new life and is about to get married at a stately plantation house rumored to be haunted… Not long after settling into the plantation house, history repeats itself as members of the wedding party begin dying violently one by one,” says the press release.
Calloway plays the role of William’s straightforward mother. Trejo is the “mysterious” property manager with a dark secret.
No word yet with the flick will be released, but Lionsgate is reportedly in talks about taking on distribution.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here