*The 2007 urban slasher comedy “Holla” was a hit, but it’s time for a follow up.
Vanessa Bell Calloway, Kiely Williams and Danny Trejo will star in “Hollaback” and it will pick up where the original film left off.
It “then fast-forwards to present day Louisiana where Williams’ character, trying to put the past behind her, has started a new life and is about to get married at a stately plantation house rumored to be haunted… Not long after settling into the plantation house, history repeats itself as members of the wedding party begin dying violently one by one,” says the press release.
Calloway plays the role of William’s straightforward mother. Trejo is the “mysterious” property manager with a dark secret.
No word yet with the flick will be released, but Lionsgate is reportedly in talks about taking on distribution.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here