*The 2007 urban slasher comedy “Holla” was a hit, but it’s time for a follow up.
Vanessa Bell Calloway, Kiely Williams and Danny Trejo will star in “Hollaback” and it will pick up where the original film left off.
It “then fast-forwards to present day Louisiana where Williams’ character, trying to put the past behind her, has started a new life and is about to get married at a stately plantation house rumored to be haunted… Not long after settling into the plantation house, history repeats itself as members of the wedding party begin dying violently one by one,” says the press release.
Calloway plays the role of William’s straightforward mother. Trejo is the “mysterious” property manager with a dark secret.
No word yet with the flick will be released, but Lionsgate is reportedly in talks about taking on distribution.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here