Stephen Laine, now an inventory manager for a food company who was once married to Vanessa’s mother, told TMZ that the soon-to-be ex-wife of famed NBA star Kobe Bryant, will take the athlete to the bank on the divorce.
Laine said it’s in her genes.
“Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing],” Laine informed. “In California … it’s considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries … just like her mother is doing to me.”
The bitter ex-husband also noted that he has to pay Vanessa’s mom $1,800 every month, “and clearly they don’t need it.”
Sources close to Vanessa say her mother is actually living in one of Kobe’s mansions and Vanessa may be chipping her off a little somethin’ somethin’.
A frustrated Laine adds:
“I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something … you’d think she’d care … but no, she’s spiteful.”
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here