Stephen Laine, now an inventory manager for a food company who was once married to Vanessa’s mother, told TMZ that the soon-to-be ex-wife of famed NBA star Kobe Bryant, will take the athlete to the bank on the divorce.
Laine said it’s in her genes.
“Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing],” Laine informed. “In California … it’s considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries … just like her mother is doing to me.”
The bitter ex-husband also noted that he has to pay Vanessa’s mom $1,800 every month, “and clearly they don’t need it.”
Sources close to Vanessa say her mother is actually living in one of Kobe’s mansions and Vanessa may be chipping her off a little somethin’ somethin’.
A frustrated Laine adds:
“I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something … you’d think she’d care … but no, she’s spiteful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here