Stephen Laine, now an inventory manager for a food company who was once married to Vanessa’s mother, told TMZ that the soon-to-be ex-wife of famed NBA star Kobe Bryant, will take the athlete to the bank on the divorce.
Laine said it’s in her genes.
“Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing],” Laine informed. “In California … it’s considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries … just like her mother is doing to me.”
The bitter ex-husband also noted that he has to pay Vanessa’s mom $1,800 every month, “and clearly they don’t need it.”
Sources close to Vanessa say her mother is actually living in one of Kobe’s mansions and Vanessa may be chipping her off a little somethin’ somethin’.
A frustrated Laine adds:
“I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something … you’d think she’d care … but no, she’s spiteful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here