Stephen Laine, now an inventory manager for a food company who was once married to Vanessa’s mother, told TMZ that the soon-to-be ex-wife of famed NBA star Kobe Bryant, will take the athlete to the bank on the divorce.
Laine said it’s in her genes.
“Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing],” Laine informed. “In California … it’s considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries … just like her mother is doing to me.”
The bitter ex-husband also noted that he has to pay Vanessa’s mom $1,800 every month, “and clearly they don’t need it.”
Sources close to Vanessa say her mother is actually living in one of Kobe’s mansions and Vanessa may be chipping her off a little somethin’ somethin’.
A frustrated Laine adds:
“I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something … you’d think she’d care … but no, she’s spiteful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here