Stephen Laine, now an inventory manager for a food company who was once married to Vanessa’s mother, told TMZ that the soon-to-be ex-wife of famed NBA star Kobe Bryant, will take the athlete to the bank on the divorce.
Laine said it’s in her genes.
“Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing],” Laine informed. “In California … it’s considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries … just like her mother is doing to me.”
The bitter ex-husband also noted that he has to pay Vanessa’s mom $1,800 every month, “and clearly they don’t need it.”
Sources close to Vanessa say her mother is actually living in one of Kobe’s mansions and Vanessa may be chipping her off a little somethin’ somethin’.
A frustrated Laine adds:
“I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something … you’d think she’d care … but no, she’s spiteful.”
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here