*After the welcoming committee (Kimbella Vanderhee) gave newcomer Erica Mena the gift of ‘scrap’ on VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop,” the actress is blaming the network and her fellow reality show star for ruining her career.
She called Cherry Martinez on NYC’s Power 105 to explain that the televised clip showed her true colors… oh no! She also revealed that she never actually called the cops. (Scroll down to hear the interview.)
Long story short, Erica was pretty upset with Kimbella for supposedly cheapening the video vixen community by doing photo shoots and videos for free.
She also commented that the woman’s portfolio consists of model shots showing off her near naked body.
At any rate, the now ruined music video actress said she tried to keep the clip from ever airing due to it ruining her image. But as you can see, everyone and their mama’s have seen it.
“My whole image in my career is now affected by this. I wanted them to pull this clip because I don’t want to show this side of me,” she told TMZ.
But lest not forget her ugly past.
Check out this very interesting video from earlier this year of her running down the street cursing her baby’s daddy Raul from Terror Squad. Oh and let’s keep in mind that she was fired by socialite Kourtney Kardashian on “Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami” for being unprofessional.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here