*After the welcoming committee (Kimbella Vanderhee) gave newcomer Erica Mena the gift of ‘scrap’ on VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop,” the actress is blaming the network and her fellow reality show star for ruining her career.
She called Cherry Martinez on NYC’s Power 105 to explain that the televised clip showed her true colors… oh no! She also revealed that she never actually called the cops. (Scroll down to hear the interview.)
Long story short, Erica was pretty upset with Kimbella for supposedly cheapening the video vixen community by doing photo shoots and videos for free.
She also commented that the woman’s portfolio consists of model shots showing off her near naked body.
At any rate, the now ruined music video actress said she tried to keep the clip from ever airing due to it ruining her image. But as you can see, everyone and their mama’s have seen it.
“My whole image in my career is now affected by this. I wanted them to pull this clip because I don’t want to show this side of me,” she told TMZ.
But lest not forget her ugly past.
Check out this very interesting video from earlier this year of her running down the street cursing her baby’s daddy Raul from Terror Squad. Oh and let’s keep in mind that she was fired by socialite Kourtney Kardashian on “Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami” for being unprofessional.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here