*After the welcoming committee (Kimbella Vanderhee) gave newcomer Erica Mena the gift of ‘scrap’ on VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop,” the actress is blaming the network and her fellow reality show star for ruining her career.
She called Cherry Martinez on NYC’s Power 105 to explain that the televised clip showed her true colors… oh no! She also revealed that she never actually called the cops. (Scroll down to hear the interview.)
Long story short, Erica was pretty upset with Kimbella for supposedly cheapening the video vixen community by doing photo shoots and videos for free.
She also commented that the woman’s portfolio consists of model shots showing off her near naked body.
At any rate, the now ruined music video actress said she tried to keep the clip from ever airing due to it ruining her image. But as you can see, everyone and their mama’s have seen it.
“My whole image in my career is now affected by this. I wanted them to pull this clip because I don’t want to show this side of me,” she told TMZ.
But lest not forget her ugly past.
Check out this very interesting video from earlier this year of her running down the street cursing her baby’s daddy Raul from Terror Squad. Oh and let’s keep in mind that she was fired by socialite Kourtney Kardashian on “Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami” for being unprofessional.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here