*Kris Humphries was booed by the 20,000-strong crowd at New York’s Madison Square Garden Wednesday night as he returned to the basketball court for the first time since splitting from Kim Kardashian.
“Hump” was a free agent during the summer before signing an $8 million deal this week to return to his New Jersey Nets team – and he admitted his time with the 31-year-old socialite had been a “learning experience.”
When asked what was different when he was last with the team in April, he said: “Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here. I definitely had a lot going on. It was a learning experience. I hadn’t been through anything like that before.
“Life just happens. As long as you’re focused and pay attention to life, everything is easier. I learned that I put my faith in God, my family and basketball. I feel now like I’m home again.”
Kris said he’s “glad to be back” in New Jersey, despite suffering an 88-82 loss to the New York Knicks.
He added: “I’m excited to be back. It’s good to see the guys again. Although it’s a one-year deal, I’m happy and motivated. I think if you ask any player, they all would want a max contract with the longest terms. But I’m happy with the deal and glad to be back.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here