*Kris Humphries was booed by the 20,000-strong crowd at New York’s Madison Square Garden Wednesday night as he returned to the basketball court for the first time since splitting from Kim Kardashian.
“Hump” was a free agent during the summer before signing an $8 million deal this week to return to his New Jersey Nets team – and he admitted his time with the 31-year-old socialite had been a “learning experience.”
When asked what was different when he was last with the team in April, he said: “Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here. I definitely had a lot going on. It was a learning experience. I hadn’t been through anything like that before.
“Life just happens. As long as you’re focused and pay attention to life, everything is easier. I learned that I put my faith in God, my family and basketball. I feel now like I’m home again.”
Kris said he’s “glad to be back” in New Jersey, despite suffering an 88-82 loss to the New York Knicks.
He added: “I’m excited to be back. It’s good to see the guys again. Although it’s a one-year deal, I’m happy and motivated. I think if you ask any player, they all would want a max contract with the longest terms. But I’m happy with the deal and glad to be back.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here