*Kris Humphries was booed by the 20,000-strong crowd at New York’s Madison Square Garden Wednesday night as he returned to the basketball court for the first time since splitting from Kim Kardashian.
“Hump” was a free agent during the summer before signing an $8 million deal this week to return to his New Jersey Nets team – and he admitted his time with the 31-year-old socialite had been a “learning experience.”
When asked what was different when he was last with the team in April, he said: “Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here. I definitely had a lot going on. It was a learning experience. I hadn’t been through anything like that before.
“Life just happens. As long as you’re focused and pay attention to life, everything is easier. I learned that I put my faith in God, my family and basketball. I feel now like I’m home again.”
Kris said he’s “glad to be back” in New Jersey, despite suffering an 88-82 loss to the New York Knicks.
He added: “I’m excited to be back. It’s good to see the guys again. Although it’s a one-year deal, I’m happy and motivated. I think if you ask any player, they all would want a max contract with the longest terms. But I’m happy with the deal and glad to be back.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here