*Kris Humphries was booed by the 20,000-strong crowd at New York’s Madison Square Garden Wednesday night as he returned to the basketball court for the first time since splitting from Kim Kardashian.
“Hump” was a free agent during the summer before signing an $8 million deal this week to return to his New Jersey Nets team – and he admitted his time with the 31-year-old socialite had been a “learning experience.”
When asked what was different when he was last with the team in April, he said: “Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here. I definitely had a lot going on. It was a learning experience. I hadn’t been through anything like that before.
“Life just happens. As long as you’re focused and pay attention to life, everything is easier. I learned that I put my faith in God, my family and basketball. I feel now like I’m home again.”
Kris said he’s “glad to be back” in New Jersey, despite suffering an 88-82 loss to the New York Knicks.
He added: “I’m excited to be back. It’s good to see the guys again. Although it’s a one-year deal, I’m happy and motivated. I think if you ask any player, they all would want a max contract with the longest terms. But I’m happy with the deal and glad to be back.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here