*Kris Humphries was booed by the 20,000-strong crowd at New York’s Madison Square Garden Wednesday night as he returned to the basketball court for the first time since splitting from Kim Kardashian.
“Hump” was a free agent during the summer before signing an $8 million deal this week to return to his New Jersey Nets team – and he admitted his time with the 31-year-old socialite had been a “learning experience.”
When asked what was different when he was last with the team in April, he said: “Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here. I definitely had a lot going on. It was a learning experience. I hadn’t been through anything like that before.
“Life just happens. As long as you’re focused and pay attention to life, everything is easier. I learned that I put my faith in God, my family and basketball. I feel now like I’m home again.”
Kris said he’s “glad to be back” in New Jersey, despite suffering an 88-82 loss to the New York Knicks.
He added: “I’m excited to be back. It’s good to see the guys again. Although it’s a one-year deal, I’m happy and motivated. I think if you ask any player, they all would want a max contract with the longest terms. But I’m happy with the deal and glad to be back.”
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here