*Kris Humphries and his mama appeared on “Good Morning America” today in his first interview since wife of 72 days Kim Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” the 26-year-old said. “Through everything, I’m just focused on family and preparing for basketball.”
Humphries, and mom Debra Humphries, didn’t address his recent filing for an annulment or whether or not he still loves his wife.
He did, however, touch on his seemingly negative portrayal on the current season of E! Network reality series “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” Production of the show took place during the couple’s brief marriage and the final product focuses on their many disagreements.
“I can’t say for sure or not for sure,” Humphries said, when asked if the cameras sabotaged his marriage. “It’s the only time I’ve been married. I’ve been in the NBA since I was 19 years old, but it’s a different level.”
As for his career in the NBA, Humphries remains a free agent and couldn’t say whether or not he’d be on a team when the lockout-sidelined season resumes later in December. But one thing’s for certain, he says he’s not spending his free time watching “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
“The only things I only watch on TV of myself is playing basketball,” he said. “I’ve never really been one to watch the show on TV. For me my focus is just basketball, my foundation, my family and moving through life.”
Watch the full interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here