*Kris Humphries and his mama appeared on “Good Morning America” today in his first interview since wife of 72 days Kim Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” the 26-year-old said. “Through everything, I’m just focused on family and preparing for basketball.”
Humphries, and mom Debra Humphries, didn’t address his recent filing for an annulment or whether or not he still loves his wife.
He did, however, touch on his seemingly negative portrayal on the current season of E! Network reality series “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” Production of the show took place during the couple’s brief marriage and the final product focuses on their many disagreements.
“I can’t say for sure or not for sure,” Humphries said, when asked if the cameras sabotaged his marriage. “It’s the only time I’ve been married. I’ve been in the NBA since I was 19 years old, but it’s a different level.”
As for his career in the NBA, Humphries remains a free agent and couldn’t say whether or not he’d be on a team when the lockout-sidelined season resumes later in December. But one thing’s for certain, he says he’s not spending his free time watching “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
“The only things I only watch on TV of myself is playing basketball,” he said. “I’ve never really been one to watch the show on TV. For me my focus is just basketball, my foundation, my family and moving through life.”
Watch the full interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here