*Kris Humphries and his mama appeared on “Good Morning America” today in his first interview since wife of 72 days Kim Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” the 26-year-old said. “Through everything, I’m just focused on family and preparing for basketball.”
Humphries, and mom Debra Humphries, didn’t address his recent filing for an annulment or whether or not he still loves his wife.
He did, however, touch on his seemingly negative portrayal on the current season of E! Network reality series “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” Production of the show took place during the couple’s brief marriage and the final product focuses on their many disagreements.
“I can’t say for sure or not for sure,” Humphries said, when asked if the cameras sabotaged his marriage. “It’s the only time I’ve been married. I’ve been in the NBA since I was 19 years old, but it’s a different level.”
As for his career in the NBA, Humphries remains a free agent and couldn’t say whether or not he’d be on a team when the lockout-sidelined season resumes later in December. But one thing’s for certain, he says he’s not spending his free time watching “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
“The only things I only watch on TV of myself is playing basketball,” he said. “I’ve never really been one to watch the show on TV. For me my focus is just basketball, my foundation, my family and moving through life.”
Watch the full interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here