During an interview with Power 105.1’s “Breakfast Club,” she was asked about the rumors. She didn’t flat out deny anything but alluded to the idea.
“I’ve talked about it. I’m not sure yet,” she said. “I want to see how it goes. I just need to make sure that’s something I’d want to actually do. What’s it going to be?”
If she does get into the show, she already decided drama is not something she’s about to deal with.
“There’s not gonna be no fighting, throwing now drinks in Trina’s face,” she stated. “None of that. It’s not going down.”
If that doesn’t work out, Trina just might be a good candidate for her own reality show. And if that reality show was like, say, “I Love New York,” what would her response be? Watch the video below to find out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here