During an interview with Power 105.1’s “Breakfast Club,” she was asked about the rumors. She didn’t flat out deny anything but alluded to the idea.
“I’ve talked about it. I’m not sure yet,” she said. “I want to see how it goes. I just need to make sure that’s something I’d want to actually do. What’s it going to be?”
If she does get into the show, she already decided drama is not something she’s about to deal with.
“There’s not gonna be no fighting, throwing now drinks in Trina’s face,” she stated. “None of that. It’s not going down.”
If that doesn’t work out, Trina just might be a good candidate for her own reality show. And if that reality show was like, say, “I Love New York,” what would her response be? Watch the video below to find out.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here