During an interview with Power 105.1’s “Breakfast Club,” she was asked about the rumors. She didn’t flat out deny anything but alluded to the idea.
“I’ve talked about it. I’m not sure yet,” she said. “I want to see how it goes. I just need to make sure that’s something I’d want to actually do. What’s it going to be?”
If she does get into the show, she already decided drama is not something she’s about to deal with.
“There’s not gonna be no fighting, throwing now drinks in Trina’s face,” she stated. “None of that. It’s not going down.”
If that doesn’t work out, Trina just might be a good candidate for her own reality show. And if that reality show was like, say, “I Love New York,” what would her response be? Watch the video below to find out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here