During an interview with Power 105.1’s “Breakfast Club,” she was asked about the rumors. She didn’t flat out deny anything but alluded to the idea.
“I’ve talked about it. I’m not sure yet,” she said. “I want to see how it goes. I just need to make sure that’s something I’d want to actually do. What’s it going to be?”
If she does get into the show, she already decided drama is not something she’s about to deal with.
“There’s not gonna be no fighting, throwing now drinks in Trina’s face,” she stated. “None of that. It’s not going down.”
If that doesn’t work out, Trina just might be a good candidate for her own reality show. And if that reality show was like, say, “I Love New York,” what would her response be? Watch the video below to find out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here