During an interview with Power 105.1’s “Breakfast Club,” she was asked about the rumors. She didn’t flat out deny anything but alluded to the idea.
“I’ve talked about it. I’m not sure yet,” she said. “I want to see how it goes. I just need to make sure that’s something I’d want to actually do. What’s it going to be?”
If she does get into the show, she already decided drama is not something she’s about to deal with.
“There’s not gonna be no fighting, throwing now drinks in Trina’s face,” she stated. “None of that. It’s not going down.”
If that doesn’t work out, Trina just might be a good candidate for her own reality show. And if that reality show was like, say, “I Love New York,” what would her response be? Watch the video below to find out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here