*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, are less than a year old, but according to the pop star, they’re already relatable.
“It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile,” Carey says in a new interview special, “Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse.” “I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career.”
The slimmed-down singer adds that if you walked up to her son, whom she calls “the life of the party,” he would “just smile and be your best friend.”
As for twin sister, Monroe, she’s got a bright personality of her own, too.
“We have Miss Monroe Cannon — that’s what I call her, Miss Monroe,” Carey says. “She’s very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent.”
Watch clips from her Fuse special below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here