*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, are less than a year old, but according to the pop star, they’re already relatable.
“It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile,” Carey says in a new interview special, “Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse.” “I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career.”
The slimmed-down singer adds that if you walked up to her son, whom she calls “the life of the party,” he would “just smile and be your best friend.”
As for twin sister, Monroe, she’s got a bright personality of her own, too.
“We have Miss Monroe Cannon — that’s what I call her, Miss Monroe,” Carey says. “She’s very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent.”
Watch clips from her Fuse special below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here