*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, are less than a year old, but according to the pop star, they’re already relatable.
“It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile,” Carey says in a new interview special, “Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse.” “I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career.”
The slimmed-down singer adds that if you walked up to her son, whom she calls “the life of the party,” he would “just smile and be your best friend.”
As for twin sister, Monroe, she’s got a bright personality of her own, too.
“We have Miss Monroe Cannon — that’s what I call her, Miss Monroe,” Carey says. “She’s very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent.”
Watch clips from her Fuse special below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here