*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, are less than a year old, but according to the pop star, they’re already relatable.
“It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile,” Carey says in a new interview special, “Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse.” “I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career.”
The slimmed-down singer adds that if you walked up to her son, whom she calls “the life of the party,” he would “just smile and be your best friend.”
As for twin sister, Monroe, she’s got a bright personality of her own, too.
“We have Miss Monroe Cannon — that’s what I call her, Miss Monroe,” Carey says. “She’s very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent.”
Watch clips from her Fuse special below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here