*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, are less than a year old, but according to the pop star, they’re already relatable.
“It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile,” Carey says in a new interview special, “Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse.” “I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career.”
The slimmed-down singer adds that if you walked up to her son, whom she calls “the life of the party,” he would “just smile and be your best friend.”
As for twin sister, Monroe, she’s got a bright personality of her own, too.
“We have Miss Monroe Cannon — that’s what I call her, Miss Monroe,” Carey says. “She’s very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent.”
Watch clips from her Fuse special below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here