Some of the highlights included Shaq showing off his 76k square foot home, Magic Johnson advising him to invest his money, wanting to referred to as Dr. O’Neal once he earns his PHD and of course his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
And yes, he talks about his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal which he brings up in his recently released memoir, “Shaq Uncut: My Story.” He says that when it came to his infidelity, at least he was “respectful.”
“It’s a man thing, I can’t explain it on the camera ’cause [it’s] like a man-rule. I don’t want to give up the man code,” Shaq told Roberts
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here