Some of the highlights included Shaq showing off his 76k square foot home, Magic Johnson advising him to invest his money, wanting to referred to as Dr. O’Neal once he earns his PHD and of course his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
And yes, he talks about his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal which he brings up in his recently released memoir, “Shaq Uncut: My Story.” He says that when it came to his infidelity, at least he was “respectful.”
“It’s a man thing, I can’t explain it on the camera ’cause [it’s] like a man-rule. I don’t want to give up the man code,” Shaq told Roberts
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here