Some of the highlights included Shaq showing off his 76k square foot home, Magic Johnson advising him to invest his money, wanting to referred to as Dr. O’Neal once he earns his PHD and of course his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
And yes, he talks about his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal which he brings up in his recently released memoir, “Shaq Uncut: My Story.” He says that when it came to his infidelity, at least he was “respectful.”
“It’s a man thing, I can’t explain it on the camera ’cause [it’s] like a man-rule. I don’t want to give up the man code,” Shaq told Roberts
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here