Some of the highlights included Shaq showing off his 76k square foot home, Magic Johnson advising him to invest his money, wanting to referred to as Dr. O’Neal once he earns his PHD and of course his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
And yes, he talks about his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal which he brings up in his recently released memoir, “Shaq Uncut: My Story.” He says that when it came to his infidelity, at least he was “respectful.”
“It’s a man thing, I can’t explain it on the camera ’cause [it’s] like a man-rule. I don’t want to give up the man code,” Shaq told Roberts
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here