Some of the highlights included Shaq showing off his 76k square foot home, Magic Johnson advising him to invest his money, wanting to referred to as Dr. O’Neal once he earns his PHD and of course his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
And yes, he talks about his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal which he brings up in his recently released memoir, “Shaq Uncut: My Story.” He says that when it came to his infidelity, at least he was “respectful.”
“It’s a man thing, I can’t explain it on the camera ’cause [it’s] like a man-rule. I don’t want to give up the man code,” Shaq told Roberts
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here