*Rappers T.I. and 50 Cent have put aside their differences and come to a “concise understanding” after the 50 put his rival’s wife on blast for not taking the blame for the couple’s drug bust last year.
T.I. was on probation in Sept. 2010 when he and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle were taken into custody in West Hollywood after a cop allegedly smelled marijuana smoke emanating from their car during a traffic stop. Ecstasy pills were also found during a subsequent search of the vehicle.
After the arrest hit the headlines, 50 took to Twitter and called on Tameka to take the rap for the drugs to save her husband from heading back to prison. He wrote, “Man TI and tiny done got picked up agin (sic) for methamphetamines and ecstacy (sic) dam man (sic). Tiny gotta take that charge. Say it was yours Baby.”
Neither T.I. nor Cottle responded to the remarks and the troubled hip-hop star landed another 11 months behind bars for violating the terms of his parole. He completed his sentence at the end of September and the newly-freed rapper reveals he has since talked with 50 Cent about his remarks.
But T.I. is refusing to let Cottle reignite the controversy by commenting on 50’s tweet herself – and stopped her short during a joint appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show” today. Asked about her thoughts on 50 Cent’s remarks, a hesitant Tiny replied, “I mean, it was…”, before she was cut off by T.I.
Jumping in, he told Williams that any issues between the rappers have now been resolved, saying, “Listen, I’ve already been very vocal about how I feel as it pertains to that and I’ve had a conversation with Fif and we now have a concise understanding… We’ve moved on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here