*Rappers T.I. and 50 Cent have put aside their differences and come to a “concise understanding” after the 50 put his rival’s wife on blast for not taking the blame for the couple’s drug bust last year.
T.I. was on probation in Sept. 2010 when he and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle were taken into custody in West Hollywood after a cop allegedly smelled marijuana smoke emanating from their car during a traffic stop. Ecstasy pills were also found during a subsequent search of the vehicle.
After the arrest hit the headlines, 50 took to Twitter and called on Tameka to take the rap for the drugs to save her husband from heading back to prison. He wrote, “Man TI and tiny done got picked up agin (sic) for methamphetamines and ecstacy (sic) dam man (sic). Tiny gotta take that charge. Say it was yours Baby.”
Neither T.I. nor Cottle responded to the remarks and the troubled hip-hop star landed another 11 months behind bars for violating the terms of his parole. He completed his sentence at the end of September and the newly-freed rapper reveals he has since talked with 50 Cent about his remarks.
But T.I. is refusing to let Cottle reignite the controversy by commenting on 50’s tweet herself – and stopped her short during a joint appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show” today. Asked about her thoughts on 50 Cent’s remarks, a hesitant Tiny replied, “I mean, it was…”, before she was cut off by T.I.
Jumping in, he told Williams that any issues between the rappers have now been resolved, saying, “Listen, I’ve already been very vocal about how I feel as it pertains to that and I’ve had a conversation with Fif and we now have a concise understanding… We’ve moved on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here