*Oh just when you thought they were done talking about it, Vivica A Fox had to talk about her break-up with Slimm. In an interview with “Access Hollywood,” the actress shared a few more non-details, as if we needed them, about her relationship with the younger man.
“I’m enjoying being single for a little while and regrouping and focusing on myself and my career and being happy and positive,” she said.
About their breakup, she didn’t say much in a straight-forward fashion. Butt her statement was like an encoded message.
“Sometimes when you’re successful you just have to make sure that someone is coming to you with real intentions. That means taking the time to get to know them for real and make sure they’re not dating you as the celebrity,” she said. “That does make it a little bit difficult to make sure that someone isn’t marrying you for a shopping spree.”
But something isn’t adding up. Everything the actress said contradicts Slimm’s statements. Seems like they had a bitter break up.
“I’m not caught up in the fame of marrying an actress ’cause I got my own thing going,” he said in the January 2012 issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine.
Aunt Viv adds:
“Sometimes in relationships there are warning signs, and I think that … if there are warning signs, then you should pay attention to them before you get families involved and all the hoopla. And if things aren’t working out, it’s okay to move on,” she said.
Let’s go to the video for more:
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here