*Yes, it has come to this on “The View.”
Whoopi Goldberg took time out this morning to explain the poot noise that came from her side of the sofa during an interview Friday with actress Claire Danes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Danes was promoting Sunday’s season finale of her show “Homeland,” but she was left stunned when Goldberg seemed to pass gas. Goldberg played up the interruption, telling the panel, “Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!”
The video clip went viral over the weekend, so the Oscar winner addressed the stink this morning during “Hot Topics,” now claiming she made the sound – but not by breaking wind.
“I need to get started with you all by clearing the air about something that has been lingering in the headlines all weekend,” she began. “Now, believe it or not, people have lost their minds about this. I mean it’s crazy. What actually happened is, there is within me a little kid who just forgets that she’s an adult on television, and when her mind wanders she just does stuff.
“The truth is… I made the sound. But I did it because I had zoned out and just wanted to have some fun and I actually forgot that I was on television doing my job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here