*Yes, it has come to this on “The View.”
Whoopi Goldberg took time out this morning to explain the poot noise that came from her side of the sofa during an interview Friday with actress Claire Danes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Danes was promoting Sunday’s season finale of her show “Homeland,” but she was left stunned when Goldberg seemed to pass gas. Goldberg played up the interruption, telling the panel, “Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!”
The video clip went viral over the weekend, so the Oscar winner addressed the stink this morning during “Hot Topics,” now claiming she made the sound – but not by breaking wind.
“I need to get started with you all by clearing the air about something that has been lingering in the headlines all weekend,” she began. “Now, believe it or not, people have lost their minds about this. I mean it’s crazy. What actually happened is, there is within me a little kid who just forgets that she’s an adult on television, and when her mind wanders she just does stuff.
“The truth is… I made the sound. But I did it because I had zoned out and just wanted to have some fun and I actually forgot that I was on television doing my job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here