*Yes, it has come to this on “The View.”
Whoopi Goldberg took time out this morning to explain the poot noise that came from her side of the sofa during an interview Friday with actress Claire Danes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Danes was promoting Sunday’s season finale of her show “Homeland,” but she was left stunned when Goldberg seemed to pass gas. Goldberg played up the interruption, telling the panel, “Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!”
The video clip went viral over the weekend, so the Oscar winner addressed the stink this morning during “Hot Topics,” now claiming she made the sound – but not by breaking wind.
“I need to get started with you all by clearing the air about something that has been lingering in the headlines all weekend,” she began. “Now, believe it or not, people have lost their minds about this. I mean it’s crazy. What actually happened is, there is within me a little kid who just forgets that she’s an adult on television, and when her mind wanders she just does stuff.
“The truth is… I made the sound. But I did it because I had zoned out and just wanted to have some fun and I actually forgot that I was on television doing my job.”
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here