*Yes, it has come to this on “The View.”
Whoopi Goldberg took time out this morning to explain the poot noise that came from her side of the sofa during an interview Friday with actress Claire Danes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Danes was promoting Sunday’s season finale of her show “Homeland,” but she was left stunned when Goldberg seemed to pass gas. Goldberg played up the interruption, telling the panel, “Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!”
The video clip went viral over the weekend, so the Oscar winner addressed the stink this morning during “Hot Topics,” now claiming she made the sound – but not by breaking wind.
“I need to get started with you all by clearing the air about something that has been lingering in the headlines all weekend,” she began. “Now, believe it or not, people have lost their minds about this. I mean it’s crazy. What actually happened is, there is within me a little kid who just forgets that she’s an adult on television, and when her mind wanders she just does stuff.
“The truth is… I made the sound. But I did it because I had zoned out and just wanted to have some fun and I actually forgot that I was on television doing my job.”
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here