*Yes, it has come to this on “The View.”
Whoopi Goldberg took time out this morning to explain the poot noise that came from her side of the sofa during an interview Friday with actress Claire Danes. [Scroll down to watch.]
Danes was promoting Sunday’s season finale of her show “Homeland,” but she was left stunned when Goldberg seemed to pass gas. Goldberg played up the interruption, telling the panel, “Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!”
The video clip went viral over the weekend, so the Oscar winner addressed the stink this morning during “Hot Topics,” now claiming she made the sound – but not by breaking wind.
“I need to get started with you all by clearing the air about something that has been lingering in the headlines all weekend,” she began. “Now, believe it or not, people have lost their minds about this. I mean it’s crazy. What actually happened is, there is within me a little kid who just forgets that she’s an adult on television, and when her mind wanders she just does stuff.
“The truth is… I made the sound. But I did it because I had zoned out and just wanted to have some fun and I actually forgot that I was on television doing my job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here