*The world is full of decent people who have contracted HIV/AIDS from someone or something accidentally.
But then, you have the nasty people of the world who intentionally spread it as a sense of revenge. Others that are spreading it are too embarrassed or ashamed to tell their partners they have it because of today’s stigma…which was also yesterday’s stigma.
According to the Grio, there is one man who will be facing the damage of his choice for a very long time. In the wrestling world, Andre Davis was known as the “Gangsta of Love,” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here