*If you ever worry about the future of America, there is no need: it is in good hands. A high school student named Angela Zhang is proof of that.
Born to Chinese immigrants, 17-year-old Zhang of Cupertino, California is a typical American teenager. She’s really into shoes and is just learning how to drive.
But there is one thing that separates her from every other student at Monta Vista High School and just about every other HS student in America.
And what might that be? It’s a research paper Miss Zhang wrote in her spare time — and it is advanced, to say the least. Are you ready for this … its recipe — for curing cancer.
Read/learn MORE at CBS News or WATCH this video report filed by CBS News correspondent Steve Hartman:
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here