*Planned Parenthood, the country’s leading abortion provider, finally saw a decline in the number of lethal procedures its affiliates performed in a year, according to its latest annual report, says BPNews.net.
The new report showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) clinics did 329,445 abortions in 2010, which marked a drop of more than 2,000 from the 2009 total of 331,796. Previously, Planned Parenthood’s abortion total had increased for 15 consecutive years, according to the National Right to Life Committee.
David Bereit, president of 40 Days for Life, acknowledged in an email to supporters, “[T]hese are not huge declines — and the abortion numbers still demonstrate a STAGGERING loss of life — but the tide has begun to turn.
“And these numbers were from BEFORE 2011, a year the abortion chain’s president, Cecile Richards, just described to abortion advocates as ‘the most difficult year in our history.'”
Read the full story at BPNews.net.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here