*Planned Parenthood, the country’s leading abortion provider, finally saw a decline in the number of lethal procedures its affiliates performed in a year, according to its latest annual report, says BPNews.net.
The new report showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) clinics did 329,445 abortions in 2010, which marked a drop of more than 2,000 from the 2009 total of 331,796. Previously, Planned Parenthood’s abortion total had increased for 15 consecutive years, according to the National Right to Life Committee.
David Bereit, president of 40 Days for Life, acknowledged in an email to supporters, “[T]hese are not huge declines — and the abortion numbers still demonstrate a STAGGERING loss of life — but the tide has begun to turn.
“And these numbers were from BEFORE 2011, a year the abortion chain’s president, Cecile Richards, just described to abortion advocates as ‘the most difficult year in our history.'”
Read the full story at BPNews.net.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here