*Planned Parenthood, the country’s leading abortion provider, finally saw a decline in the number of lethal procedures its affiliates performed in a year, according to its latest annual report, says BPNews.net.
The new report showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) clinics did 329,445 abortions in 2010, which marked a drop of more than 2,000 from the 2009 total of 331,796. Previously, Planned Parenthood’s abortion total had increased for 15 consecutive years, according to the National Right to Life Committee.
David Bereit, president of 40 Days for Life, acknowledged in an email to supporters, “[T]hese are not huge declines — and the abortion numbers still demonstrate a STAGGERING loss of life — but the tide has begun to turn.
“And these numbers were from BEFORE 2011, a year the abortion chain’s president, Cecile Richards, just described to abortion advocates as ‘the most difficult year in our history.'”
Read the full story at BPNews.net.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here