*Planned Parenthood, the country’s leading abortion provider, finally saw a decline in the number of lethal procedures its affiliates performed in a year, according to its latest annual report, says BPNews.net.
The new report showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) clinics did 329,445 abortions in 2010, which marked a drop of more than 2,000 from the 2009 total of 331,796. Previously, Planned Parenthood’s abortion total had increased for 15 consecutive years, according to the National Right to Life Committee.
David Bereit, president of 40 Days for Life, acknowledged in an email to supporters, “[T]hese are not huge declines — and the abortion numbers still demonstrate a STAGGERING loss of life — but the tide has begun to turn.
“And these numbers were from BEFORE 2011, a year the abortion chain’s president, Cecile Richards, just described to abortion advocates as ‘the most difficult year in our history.'”
Read the full story at BPNews.net.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here