*Planned Parenthood, the country’s leading abortion provider, finally saw a decline in the number of lethal procedures its affiliates performed in a year, according to its latest annual report, says BPNews.net.
The new report showed Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) clinics did 329,445 abortions in 2010, which marked a drop of more than 2,000 from the 2009 total of 331,796. Previously, Planned Parenthood’s abortion total had increased for 15 consecutive years, according to the National Right to Life Committee.
David Bereit, president of 40 Days for Life, acknowledged in an email to supporters, “[T]hese are not huge declines — and the abortion numbers still demonstrate a STAGGERING loss of life — but the tide has begun to turn.
“And these numbers were from BEFORE 2011, a year the abortion chain’s president, Cecile Richards, just described to abortion advocates as ‘the most difficult year in our history.'”
Read the full story at BPNews.net.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here