*Just reading the headline of this story is confusing. How is it that an African American can be deported to Colombia? Wouldn’t one of the first major tell-tale signs be that the girl couldn’t speak Spanish?
There was no hint of an accent … nothing! Why was there such a laxidasical approach to confirming the identity of this young woman?
According to TheGrio, Jakadrien Turner, 14, ran away from home after problems resulting from her grandfather’s death and her parents divorce. She was picked up for theft, made up a name, and coincidentally, that name matched a Colombian person who had warrants for her arrest. Strange, right? (more…)
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here