*Kanye West’s ex Amber Rose is ready to jump the broom with rapper Wiz Khalifa – but not until the busy couple can find time to be together for longer than a few days.
Amber says she knows Khalifa is the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, but they live such separate lives at the moment that just finding time to be together is a challenge.
“We are very much in love and we’re really, really busy,” she tells Billboard.com. “He is in L.A. working on his album. I’m in New York working on my album. We travel a lot, separately.
“We do want to get married and will get married, but we want to get married, enjoy each other, have babies and be able to take time off. We’ll get married when things calm down a little bit.”
And it appears her rapper beau is just as ready to exchange vows, insisting a wedding is definitely “gonna happen,”
He tells Hollyscoop.com, “We’re gonna get married when the time is right, we’re enjoying each other, just having fun. Her music career is taking off. I would hate to stunt that, it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen.”
Rose and Khalifa started dating in 2010.
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here