*Kanye West’s ex Amber Rose is ready to jump the broom with rapper Wiz Khalifa – but not until the busy couple can find time to be together for longer than a few days.
Amber says she knows Khalifa is the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, but they live such separate lives at the moment that just finding time to be together is a challenge.
“We are very much in love and we’re really, really busy,” she tells Billboard.com. “He is in L.A. working on his album. I’m in New York working on my album. We travel a lot, separately.
“We do want to get married and will get married, but we want to get married, enjoy each other, have babies and be able to take time off. We’ll get married when things calm down a little bit.”
And it appears her rapper beau is just as ready to exchange vows, insisting a wedding is definitely “gonna happen,”
He tells Hollyscoop.com, “We’re gonna get married when the time is right, we’re enjoying each other, just having fun. Her music career is taking off. I would hate to stunt that, it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen.”
Rose and Khalifa started dating in 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here