*Kanye West’s ex Amber Rose is ready to jump the broom with rapper Wiz Khalifa – but not until the busy couple can find time to be together for longer than a few days.
Amber says she knows Khalifa is the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, but they live such separate lives at the moment that just finding time to be together is a challenge.
“We are very much in love and we’re really, really busy,” she tells Billboard.com. “He is in L.A. working on his album. I’m in New York working on my album. We travel a lot, separately.
“We do want to get married and will get married, but we want to get married, enjoy each other, have babies and be able to take time off. We’ll get married when things calm down a little bit.”
And it appears her rapper beau is just as ready to exchange vows, insisting a wedding is definitely “gonna happen,”
He tells Hollyscoop.com, “We’re gonna get married when the time is right, we’re enjoying each other, just having fun. Her music career is taking off. I would hate to stunt that, it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen.”
Rose and Khalifa started dating in 2010.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here