Celebrities are gearing up to support their favorite candidates. Anthony Hamilton, known for his soulful and conscious lyrics, explained how politics, business and leaving a legacy are all responsibilities of being a well-rounded man.
“People look at you as an artist initially but as you develop they look at you as a businessman,” Hamilton Told Singersroom. “As a businessman you have to know what to vote for and what is going on.”
He continues, “It’s very important for Raheem DeVaughn, Kanye West and I to show up at an empowering seminar for Wall Street or any other business seminar. You want to show people you take it serious. I’m not just slap sticking with a microphone and I’m not just here to entertain you. I’m here to set a tone and to create a standard. When I pass it on, I’m passing on a legacy. I’m passing on a voice. You want to leave a legacy and the best way to do that is getting in position to have that power.”
Well said Mr. hamilton. Well said.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here