Celebrities are gearing up to support their favorite candidates. Anthony Hamilton, known for his soulful and conscious lyrics, explained how politics, business and leaving a legacy are all responsibilities of being a well-rounded man.
“People look at you as an artist initially but as you develop they look at you as a businessman,” Hamilton Told Singersroom. “As a businessman you have to know what to vote for and what is going on.”
He continues, “It’s very important for Raheem DeVaughn, Kanye West and I to show up at an empowering seminar for Wall Street or any other business seminar. You want to show people you take it serious. I’m not just slap sticking with a microphone and I’m not just here to entertain you. I’m here to set a tone and to create a standard. When I pass it on, I’m passing on a legacy. I’m passing on a voice. You want to leave a legacy and the best way to do that is getting in position to have that power.”
Well said Mr. hamilton. Well said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here