The queen of soul is engaged to her longtime friend William “Willie” Wilkerson, she told The Associated Press in a statement Monday.
The 69-year-old jokes: “No, I’m not pregnant.”
The couple is considering a summer wedding, perhaps in Miami Beach, Fla., she stated. And the Grammy winner wants to follow the ceremony with a reception on a private yacht.
Franklin and Wilkerson became engaged over the holidays.
She is considering Vera Wang, Valentino and Donna Karan to design her dress.
Franklin has been married twice before.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here