*Following up on our story from earlier today about Halle Berry getting a court order against Gabriel Aubry, she will have to wait until Monday to get a decision from a judge on whether Aubry, should be prohibited from having any contact with their daughter Nahla until a child endangerment investigation runs its course.
Judge Scott Gordon heard the matter this morning because the judge who was handling the case is on vacation. After hearing the lawyers arguments, Judge Gordon decided he would not decide, but rather put the matter off until next Monday, when Judge Mark Juhas returns from vacation.
Meanwhile, Berry’s nanny — who Aubry allegedly pushed into a door while she was holding Nahla, had her request for a restraining order rejected.
Alliance Kamdem claimed she feared retaliation by Aubry, but the judge called her petition “insufficient and speculative,” reports TMZ.
In her declaration, Kamdem raised more issues than the alleged incident last week, in which she claimed Aubry pushed her out the door while she was holding Nahla. Kamdem cites another alleged incident in June in which she claims he violently pushed her out a door.
The judge said Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court.
Kamdem filed a police report after the incident, claiming Gabriel had injured her. She has since quit the nanny position.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here