*Following up on our story from earlier today about Halle Berry getting a court order against Gabriel Aubry, she will have to wait until Monday to get a decision from a judge on whether Aubry, should be prohibited from having any contact with their daughter Nahla until a child endangerment investigation runs its course.
Judge Scott Gordon heard the matter this morning because the judge who was handling the case is on vacation. After hearing the lawyers arguments, Judge Gordon decided he would not decide, but rather put the matter off until next Monday, when Judge Mark Juhas returns from vacation.
Meanwhile, Berry’s nanny — who Aubry allegedly pushed into a door while she was holding Nahla, had her request for a restraining order rejected.
Alliance Kamdem claimed she feared retaliation by Aubry, but the judge called her petition “insufficient and speculative,” reports TMZ.
In her declaration, Kamdem raised more issues than the alleged incident last week, in which she claimed Aubry pushed her out the door while she was holding Nahla. Kamdem cites another alleged incident in June in which she claims he violently pushed her out a door.
The judge said Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court.
Kamdem filed a police report after the incident, claiming Gabriel had injured her. She has since quit the nanny position.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here