*Following up on our story from earlier today about Halle Berry getting a court order against Gabriel Aubry, she will have to wait until Monday to get a decision from a judge on whether Aubry, should be prohibited from having any contact with their daughter Nahla until a child endangerment investigation runs its course.
Judge Scott Gordon heard the matter this morning because the judge who was handling the case is on vacation. After hearing the lawyers arguments, Judge Gordon decided he would not decide, but rather put the matter off until next Monday, when Judge Mark Juhas returns from vacation.
Meanwhile, Berry’s nanny — who Aubry allegedly pushed into a door while she was holding Nahla, had her request for a restraining order rejected.
Alliance Kamdem claimed she feared retaliation by Aubry, but the judge called her petition “insufficient and speculative,” reports TMZ.
In her declaration, Kamdem raised more issues than the alleged incident last week, in which she claimed Aubry pushed her out the door while she was holding Nahla. Kamdem cites another alleged incident in June in which she claims he violently pushed her out a door.
The judge said Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court.
Kamdem filed a police report after the incident, claiming Gabriel had injured her. She has since quit the nanny position.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here