Proud papa Jay-Z, whose song for Blue Ivy is already shooting up the record charts, gifted his daughter with a handmade solid gold Ginza Tanaka rocking horse for $60,000.
And the gifts keep coming. According to The Insider, talk show host Oprah Winfrey sent over a trunk full of children’s books for the little tyke to enjoy.
Below are just a few of the gifts Blue Ivy has received from parents and well-wishers since her birth:
Vetro Lucite Crib – $3,500
Fantasy Carriage Crib – $19,995
Swarovski Crystal Studded High Chair – $15,500
Swarovski Crystal Studded Pink Bathtub – $5,200
Diamond Encrusted Pram – $50,000
Jean Paul Gautier Silk Baby Dress $285
Cashmere Baby Blanket $300
Windmill Playhouse $30,000
And of course, the Carters have decorated nurseries in their three homes to make sure that Blue Ivy is comfortable.
Congrats, Blue Ivy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here