Proud papa Jay-Z, whose song for Blue Ivy is already shooting up the record charts, gifted his daughter with a handmade solid gold Ginza Tanaka rocking horse for $60,000.
And the gifts keep coming. According to The Insider, talk show host Oprah Winfrey sent over a trunk full of children’s books for the little tyke to enjoy.
Below are just a few of the gifts Blue Ivy has received from parents and well-wishers since her birth:
Vetro Lucite Crib – $3,500
Fantasy Carriage Crib – $19,995
Swarovski Crystal Studded High Chair – $15,500
Swarovski Crystal Studded Pink Bathtub – $5,200
Diamond Encrusted Pram – $50,000
Jean Paul Gautier Silk Baby Dress $285
Cashmere Baby Blanket $300
Windmill Playhouse $30,000
And of course, the Carters have decorated nurseries in their three homes to make sure that Blue Ivy is comfortable.
Congrats, Blue Ivy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here