*A new reality show may be in the works focusing on the wives of former drug kingpins, according to Ozone Magazine.*
While VH1 has already showed us what “Mob Wives” are like, the wives of the now incarcerated, former drug kingpins of BMF (Black Mafia Family) are shooting a pilot series they are hoping to pitch to BET.
They are shooting the series as we speak with Strange Fruit Media, who have produced shows for BET in the past.
BMF was famous before Rick Ross named a song after the notorious drug family. The drug organization was run by Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory who is now serving a 30-year sentence.
Here are some of the cast members:
- Terry’s wife Tonesa Welch (far right), who calls herself the “First Lady of BMF,” appears to be the Shaunie O’Neal of this whole venture and hopes to help tell Terry’s side of the BMF story.
- Gricelda Chavez, who was involved with music producer Damon Thomas (incidentally, although not as famous as Kris Humphries, he is also a Kim Kardashian divorcee). Damon was a player in a BMF money-laundering scheme involving jewelry purchases and, when confronted with the evidence, agreed to cooperate with the government as a witness against Terry.
- Lisa Buford’s man “PJ” was a high-ranking BMF affiliate on Terry’s side of the organization.
- Tiffany Gloster and her man Jerry “J Rock” Davis were both indicted by the DEA on BMF-related charges in 2007. Tiffany served a two year sentence for her part in helping to launder the proceeds from J Rock’s cocaine sales. J Rock is currently serving a sentence of 39 years and 10 months in prison.
Read more at Ozone Magazine
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here