*This story is for all those dedicated professionals out there that have been wronged by an employer that didn’t appreciate their service.
Those of you who have been in a situation of underhanded harassment will feel this the most. It’s those subtle nuances of intimidation that happen on the job that one cannot explain or prove that are the worst form of injustice.
But Sharon Smiley merely worked through her lunch and was fired for doing so. Was someone overdoing their job as supervisor or what? (more…)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here