*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services was at Halle Berry’s home today investigating her claims that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry had put 3-year-old Nahla in harm’s way.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the visit is routine whenever there’s a claim of abuse or neglect. DCFS will always interview both parents.
As previously reported, Nahla’s nanny claimed that Gabriel pushed her against a door while the child was in her arms. The nanny also claims Gabriel has violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
There is also a criminal investigation to determine if Gabriel committed the crimes of child endangerment or battery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here