*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services was at Halle Berry’s home today investigating her claims that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry had put 3-year-old Nahla in harm’s way.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the visit is routine whenever there’s a claim of abuse or neglect. DCFS will always interview both parents.
As previously reported, Nahla’s nanny claimed that Gabriel pushed her against a door while the child was in her arms. The nanny also claims Gabriel has violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
There is also a criminal investigation to determine if Gabriel committed the crimes of child endangerment or battery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here