*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services was at Halle Berry’s home today investigating her claims that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry had put 3-year-old Nahla in harm’s way.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the visit is routine whenever there’s a claim of abuse or neglect. DCFS will always interview both parents.
As previously reported, Nahla’s nanny claimed that Gabriel pushed her against a door while the child was in her arms. The nanny also claims Gabriel has violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
There is also a criminal investigation to determine if Gabriel committed the crimes of child endangerment or battery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here