*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services was at Halle Berry’s home today investigating her claims that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry had put 3-year-old Nahla in harm’s way.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the visit is routine whenever there’s a claim of abuse or neglect. DCFS will always interview both parents.
As previously reported, Nahla’s nanny claimed that Gabriel pushed her against a door while the child was in her arms. The nanny also claims Gabriel has violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
There is also a criminal investigation to determine if Gabriel committed the crimes of child endangerment or battery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here