*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services was at Halle Berry’s home today investigating her claims that baby daddy Gabriel Aubry had put 3-year-old Nahla in harm’s way.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the visit is routine whenever there’s a claim of abuse or neglect. DCFS will always interview both parents.
As previously reported, Nahla’s nanny claimed that Gabriel pushed her against a door while the child was in her arms. The nanny also claims Gabriel has violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
There is also a criminal investigation to determine if Gabriel committed the crimes of child endangerment or battery.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here