*As you surf the site, you may have seen the photo/clip about the gigantic snake in Malaysia with its mouth wide open exposing an “I-will-eat-you-up-whole” ability.
The two were on a small boat, we assume with a trained guide that prompted this alligator action. Dang. Recalling the infamous “King Kong ain’t got nothing on me” line spoken by Denzel Washington in the film, Training Day, we say “Malaysian snake ain’t got nothing on big, scary, alligator!”
(alligator photo courtesy of DeBorah B. Pryor)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here