*As you surf the site, you may have seen the photo/clip about the gigantic snake in Malaysia with its mouth wide open exposing an “I-will-eat-you-up-whole” ability.
The two were on a small boat, we assume with a trained guide that prompted this alligator action. Dang. Recalling the infamous “King Kong ain’t got nothing on me” line spoken by Denzel Washington in the film, Training Day, we say “Malaysian snake ain’t got nothing on big, scary, alligator!”
(alligator photo courtesy of DeBorah B. Pryor)
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here