*As you surf the site, you may have seen the photo/clip about the gigantic snake in Malaysia with its mouth wide open exposing an “I-will-eat-you-up-whole” ability.
The two were on a small boat, we assume with a trained guide that prompted this alligator action. Dang. Recalling the infamous “King Kong ain’t got nothing on me” line spoken by Denzel Washington in the film, Training Day, we say “Malaysian snake ain’t got nothing on big, scary, alligator!”
(alligator photo courtesy of DeBorah B. Pryor)
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here