*Officials at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in Moore County, SC want to make one thing very clear: They do not think Beyonce and Jay-Z’s newborn baby is Satan, says FayObserver.com.
The Rev. Curtis Barbery says church leaders have been inundated at home and work by callers from across the country wondering about a photo circulating online that appears to show the church’s sign with the phrase, “Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth.”
Callers, apparently learning about the sign from celebrity gossip websites like TMZ.com, have been so numerous that officials at the church had to turn off the phone at one point, he said.
“Most of the people weren’t angry, they were just wanting to know what we meant,” Barbery said.
Only problem is, the picture is a fake, Barbery said, adding that the church has no quarrel with baby Blue Ivy Carter or her parents.
“Listen, Satan was here a long time before her baby was born,” Barbery said. “We would never imply that anybody’s baby was Satan. We’re not in that kind of business, condemning people.”
Read the full story at fayobserver.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here