*Officials at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in Moore County, SC want to make one thing very clear: They do not think Beyonce and Jay-Z’s newborn baby is Satan, says FayObserver.com.
The Rev. Curtis Barbery says church leaders have been inundated at home and work by callers from across the country wondering about a photo circulating online that appears to show the church’s sign with the phrase, “Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth.”
Callers, apparently learning about the sign from celebrity gossip websites like TMZ.com, have been so numerous that officials at the church had to turn off the phone at one point, he said.
“Most of the people weren’t angry, they were just wanting to know what we meant,” Barbery said.
Only problem is, the picture is a fake, Barbery said, adding that the church has no quarrel with baby Blue Ivy Carter or her parents.
“Listen, Satan was here a long time before her baby was born,” Barbery said. “We would never imply that anybody’s baby was Satan. We’re not in that kind of business, condemning people.”
Read the full story at fayobserver.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here