*It appears as if 2012 will mark a comeback of sorts for Ciara.
The singer, and new Epic Records recording artist (after signing last Fall), has joined the cast of Adam Sandler’s recently renamed comedy “Donny’s Boy.”
Formerly known as “I Hate You, Dad,” the film focuses on a father (Sandler) who moves in with his son just before his wedding. According to IMDB, Ciara is set to portray a character named Brie.
Due in theaters June 15, the comedy also stars Vanilla Ice, Todd Bridges, Leighton Meester and Will Forte.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here