*D’Angelo is trying real hard to come back to life after 10 years, but seems to be failing badly. The 37-year-old singer canceled his Amsterdam concert after falling off the stage before he even grabbed a mic.
“The doors were supposed to open at 7[PM],” the source told The BoomBox. “There were a couple hundred people waiting in line. They opened the doors to the venue at about [7:20PM] and a few guys from the venue — bouncers I guess — came outside and informed the crowd that D’Angelo had fallen from the stage last night, and will not be performing tonight.”
The concert has been rescheduled for Feb. 2.
Most people were a bit down and disheartened. But after 10-[plus] years waiting, another few days is nothing,” the source states.
CHICAGO Ladies! Fun, food, and all sexy, fit male exotic entertainers!
Come celebrate YOUR birthday, or FUN night with the girls THIS Sat Feb 4th!
Visit http://www.girlsnightout.tv or call 312-893-1021 for tickets!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here