*D’Angelo is trying real hard to come back to life after 10 years, but seems to be failing badly. The 37-year-old singer canceled his Amsterdam concert after falling off the stage before he even grabbed a mic.
“The doors were supposed to open at 7[PM],” the source told The BoomBox. “There were a couple hundred people waiting in line. They opened the doors to the venue at about [7:20PM] and a few guys from the venue — bouncers I guess — came outside and informed the crowd that D’Angelo had fallen from the stage last night, and will not be performing tonight.”
The concert has been rescheduled for Feb. 2.
Most people were a bit down and disheartened. But after 10-[plus] years waiting, another few days is nothing,” the source states.
CHICAGO Ladies! Fun, food, and all sexy, fit male exotic entertainers!
Come celebrate YOUR birthday, or FUN night with the girls THIS Sat Feb 4th!
Visit http://www.girlsnightout.tv or call 312-893-1021 for tickets!
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here