*D’Angelo is trying real hard to come back to life after 10 years, but seems to be failing badly. The 37-year-old singer canceled his Amsterdam concert after falling off the stage before he even grabbed a mic.
“The doors were supposed to open at 7[PM],” the source told The BoomBox. “There were a couple hundred people waiting in line. They opened the doors to the venue at about [7:20PM] and a few guys from the venue — bouncers I guess — came outside and informed the crowd that D’Angelo had fallen from the stage last night, and will not be performing tonight.”
The concert has been rescheduled for Feb. 2.
Most people were a bit down and disheartened. But after 10-[plus] years waiting, another few days is nothing,” the source states.
CHICAGO Ladies! Fun, food, and all sexy, fit male exotic entertainers!
Come celebrate YOUR birthday, or FUN night with the girls THIS Sat Feb 4th!
Visit http://www.girlsnightout.tv or call 312-893-1021 for tickets!
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here