*D’Angelo is trying real hard to come back to life after 10 years, but seems to be failing badly. The 37-year-old singer canceled his Amsterdam concert after falling off the stage before he even grabbed a mic.
“The doors were supposed to open at 7[PM],” the source told The BoomBox. “There were a couple hundred people waiting in line. They opened the doors to the venue at about [7:20PM] and a few guys from the venue — bouncers I guess — came outside and informed the crowd that D’Angelo had fallen from the stage last night, and will not be performing tonight.”
The concert has been rescheduled for Feb. 2.
Most people were a bit down and disheartened. But after 10-[plus] years waiting, another few days is nothing,” the source states.
CHICAGO Ladies! Fun, food, and all sexy, fit male exotic entertainers!
Come celebrate YOUR birthday, or FUN night with the girls THIS Sat Feb 4th!
Visit http://www.girlsnightout.tv or call 312-893-1021 for tickets!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here