*D’Angelo is trying real hard to come back to life after 10 years, but seems to be failing badly. The 37-year-old singer canceled his Amsterdam concert after falling off the stage before he even grabbed a mic.
“The doors were supposed to open at 7[PM],” the source told The BoomBox. “There were a couple hundred people waiting in line. They opened the doors to the venue at about [7:20PM] and a few guys from the venue — bouncers I guess — came outside and informed the crowd that D’Angelo had fallen from the stage last night, and will not be performing tonight.”
The concert has been rescheduled for Feb. 2.
Most people were a bit down and disheartened. But after 10-[plus] years waiting, another few days is nothing,” the source states.
CHICAGO Ladies! Fun, food, and all sexy, fit male exotic entertainers!
Come celebrate YOUR birthday, or FUN night with the girls THIS Sat Feb 4th!
Visit http://www.girlsnightout.tv or call 312-893-1021 for tickets!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here