Comedians Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle could be taking to the stage together on an iconic comedy tour.
“I’ve been talking to Chappelle a lot,” Rock told New York magazine’s Vulture “Been trying to get Chappelle to go on tour.”
But Chappelle has been MIA and the world misses him quite dearly.
But hopefully Rock has some pull and convince the world famous Chappelle to come out of hiding and hit the stage for another round of laughter and political comedy.
Maybe the combination of Jay-Z and Kanye West hooking up could be the example Rock can present to Chappelle to get him to do it.
“You know I’m not the hard one,” Rock joked. “I’m trying to make that happen. After seeing Kanye and Jay-Z, I was like, ‘Me and Dave should do this.’”
We certainly hope so.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here