Allegedly, the FBI cracked down on a huge drug ring they’ve been following for over five years, in which over $1 million has been collected by agents.
Sources say Gordon’s arrest came after authorities found $500,000 in the couple’s home, along with jewelry and other items.
Her husband has been charged with several offenses, including tax fraud and drug trafficking. But Deelishis is denying it all.
“No one has come here and done anything to us. We’re fine,” Deelishis said to S2S, noting that Orlando was in the house with her. “Ain’t no $500,000 over at my house.”
She then handed the phone to Gordon who also denied the rumors.
“That was some old school news. It wasn’t true,” Orlando told S2S. “They’re just trying to tie me around a bunch of people in the city, but I ain’t got nothing to do with none of that.”
In the midst of all the madness, Deelishis is dealing with the loss of her grandfather who recently died at the age of 78.
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here