Allegedly, the FBI cracked down on a huge drug ring they’ve been following for over five years, in which over $1 million has been collected by agents.
Sources say Gordon’s arrest came after authorities found $500,000 in the couple’s home, along with jewelry and other items.
Her husband has been charged with several offenses, including tax fraud and drug trafficking. But Deelishis is denying it all.
“No one has come here and done anything to us. We’re fine,” Deelishis said to S2S, noting that Orlando was in the house with her. “Ain’t no $500,000 over at my house.”
She then handed the phone to Gordon who also denied the rumors.
“That was some old school news. It wasn’t true,” Orlando told S2S. “They’re just trying to tie me around a bunch of people in the city, but I ain’t got nothing to do with none of that.”
In the midst of all the madness, Deelishis is dealing with the loss of her grandfather who recently died at the age of 78.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here