Allegedly, the FBI cracked down on a huge drug ring they’ve been following for over five years, in which over $1 million has been collected by agents.
Sources say Gordon’s arrest came after authorities found $500,000 in the couple’s home, along with jewelry and other items.
Her husband has been charged with several offenses, including tax fraud and drug trafficking. But Deelishis is denying it all.
“No one has come here and done anything to us. We’re fine,” Deelishis said to S2S, noting that Orlando was in the house with her. “Ain’t no $500,000 over at my house.”
She then handed the phone to Gordon who also denied the rumors.
“That was some old school news. It wasn’t true,” Orlando told S2S. “They’re just trying to tie me around a bunch of people in the city, but I ain’t got nothing to do with none of that.”
In the midst of all the madness, Deelishis is dealing with the loss of her grandfather who recently died at the age of 78.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here