Allegedly, the FBI cracked down on a huge drug ring they’ve been following for over five years, in which over $1 million has been collected by agents.
Sources say Gordon’s arrest came after authorities found $500,000 in the couple’s home, along with jewelry and other items.
Her husband has been charged with several offenses, including tax fraud and drug trafficking. But Deelishis is denying it all.
“No one has come here and done anything to us. We’re fine,” Deelishis said to S2S, noting that Orlando was in the house with her. “Ain’t no $500,000 over at my house.”
She then handed the phone to Gordon who also denied the rumors.
“That was some old school news. It wasn’t true,” Orlando told S2S. “They’re just trying to tie me around a bunch of people in the city, but I ain’t got nothing to do with none of that.”
In the midst of all the madness, Deelishis is dealing with the loss of her grandfather who recently died at the age of 78.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here