Allegedly, the FBI cracked down on a huge drug ring they’ve been following for over five years, in which over $1 million has been collected by agents.
Sources say Gordon’s arrest came after authorities found $500,000 in the couple’s home, along with jewelry and other items.
Her husband has been charged with several offenses, including tax fraud and drug trafficking. But Deelishis is denying it all.
“No one has come here and done anything to us. We’re fine,” Deelishis said to S2S, noting that Orlando was in the house with her. “Ain’t no $500,000 over at my house.”
She then handed the phone to Gordon who also denied the rumors.
“That was some old school news. It wasn’t true,” Orlando told S2S. “They’re just trying to tie me around a bunch of people in the city, but I ain’t got nothing to do with none of that.”
In the midst of all the madness, Deelishis is dealing with the loss of her grandfather who recently died at the age of 78.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here