It’s getting real nasty between the once lovely couple, Deion and Pilar Sanders. Now TMZ is reporting that the ex-NFL great is demanding that she get out of his house … now!
Sanders has had enough of his awkward living situation — sharing a home with the woman he’s divorcing — and now he’s asking a judge to force his estranged wife Pilar to move out.
According to docs filed in Texas last week, Deion believes the home is his separate property and that Pilar “should be ordered to vacate the residence.”
Deion believes the divorce should be governed by the prenup. As we previously reported, Pilar wants that prenup thrown out because she feels she was duped into signing it. But Deion says Pilar knew exactly what she was signing, and even consulted with lawyers beforehand.
Deion also wants the court to sanction Pilar for violating the rules of conduct for people getting divorced in Collin County … which state both parties cannot:
— Disturb the peace of the children
— Make disparaging remarks about the other or their family
— Talk about the divorce in front of the kids
Lastly, Deion wants the whole thing to go through mediation, as dictated by the prenup.
And just think, at one time they made such a beautiful couple. But, like they say, beauty doesn’t always last.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here