It’s getting real nasty between the once lovely couple, Deion and Pilar Sanders. Now TMZ is reporting that the ex-NFL great is demanding that she get out of his house … now!
Sanders has had enough of his awkward living situation — sharing a home with the woman he’s divorcing — and now he’s asking a judge to force his estranged wife Pilar to move out.
According to docs filed in Texas last week, Deion believes the home is his separate property and that Pilar “should be ordered to vacate the residence.”
Deion believes the divorce should be governed by the prenup. As we previously reported, Pilar wants that prenup thrown out because she feels she was duped into signing it. But Deion says Pilar knew exactly what she was signing, and even consulted with lawyers beforehand.
Deion also wants the court to sanction Pilar for violating the rules of conduct for people getting divorced in Collin County … which state both parties cannot:
— Disturb the peace of the children
— Make disparaging remarks about the other or their family
— Talk about the divorce in front of the kids
Lastly, Deion wants the whole thing to go through mediation, as dictated by the prenup.
And just think, at one time they made such a beautiful couple. But, like they say, beauty doesn’t always last.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here