It’s getting real nasty between the once lovely couple, Deion and Pilar Sanders. Now TMZ is reporting that the ex-NFL great is demanding that she get out of his house … now!
Sanders has had enough of his awkward living situation — sharing a home with the woman he’s divorcing — and now he’s asking a judge to force his estranged wife Pilar to move out.
According to docs filed in Texas last week, Deion believes the home is his separate property and that Pilar “should be ordered to vacate the residence.”
Deion believes the divorce should be governed by the prenup. As we previously reported, Pilar wants that prenup thrown out because she feels she was duped into signing it. But Deion says Pilar knew exactly what she was signing, and even consulted with lawyers beforehand.
Deion also wants the court to sanction Pilar for violating the rules of conduct for people getting divorced in Collin County … which state both parties cannot:
— Disturb the peace of the children
— Make disparaging remarks about the other or their family
— Talk about the divorce in front of the kids
Lastly, Deion wants the whole thing to go through mediation, as dictated by the prenup.
And just think, at one time they made such a beautiful couple. But, like they say, beauty doesn’t always last.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here