The Hip Hop mogul and entrepreneur is back at it but this time over the name of a new Sean Jean fragrance.
According to reports,his ” Empress” is infringing on another company name, Empress Haircare Products.
The company filed a lawsuit against Diddy, although he tried to trademark “Empress” last year. He failed, but offered to buy the rights.
However, Empress refused to sell the name and Diddy went on and did what he wanted to do.
Empress the company is seeking damages three times the actual amounts suffered.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here