The Hip Hop mogul and entrepreneur is back at it but this time over the name of a new Sean Jean fragrance.
According to reports,his ” Empress” is infringing on another company name, Empress Haircare Products.
The company filed a lawsuit against Diddy, although he tried to trademark “Empress” last year. He failed, but offered to buy the rights.
However, Empress refused to sell the name and Diddy went on and did what he wanted to do.
Empress the company is seeking damages three times the actual amounts suffered.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here