The Hip Hop mogul and entrepreneur is back at it but this time over the name of a new Sean Jean fragrance.
According to reports,his ” Empress” is infringing on another company name, Empress Haircare Products.
The company filed a lawsuit against Diddy, although he tried to trademark “Empress” last year. He failed, but offered to buy the rights.
However, Empress refused to sell the name and Diddy went on and did what he wanted to do.
Empress the company is seeking damages three times the actual amounts suffered.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here