The Hip Hop mogul and entrepreneur is back at it but this time over the name of a new Sean Jean fragrance.
According to reports,his ” Empress” is infringing on another company name, Empress Haircare Products.
The company filed a lawsuit against Diddy, although he tried to trademark “Empress” last year. He failed, but offered to buy the rights.
However, Empress refused to sell the name and Diddy went on and did what he wanted to do.
Empress the company is seeking damages three times the actual amounts suffered.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here