It was in line with the network’s most recent series premiere of drama “Homeland,” which opened with 1.08 million in October. However, Homeland had a bigger lead-in, and for the night over three plays “House Of Lies” amassed 1.38 million viewers, 13% higher than “Homeland‘s” opening-night viewership.
(Showtime had a free weekend, but the ratings for its series include only subscribers.)
With online and on-demand sampling, Showtime estimates that some 1.2 million sampled the pilot episode of “House Of Lies.” In terms of comedy series debuts, the show starring Don Cheadle landed between Showtime’s two most recent debuts: “The Big C” (1.15 million) and “Episodes” (768,000).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here