It was in line with the network’s most recent series premiere of drama “Homeland,” which opened with 1.08 million in October. However, Homeland had a bigger lead-in, and for the night over three plays “House Of Lies” amassed 1.38 million viewers, 13% higher than “Homeland‘s” opening-night viewership.
(Showtime had a free weekend, but the ratings for its series include only subscribers.)
With online and on-demand sampling, Showtime estimates that some 1.2 million sampled the pilot episode of “House Of Lies.” In terms of comedy series debuts, the show starring Don Cheadle landed between Showtime’s two most recent debuts: “The Big C” (1.15 million) and “Episodes” (768,000).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here