It was in line with the network’s most recent series premiere of drama “Homeland,” which opened with 1.08 million in October. However, Homeland had a bigger lead-in, and for the night over three plays “House Of Lies” amassed 1.38 million viewers, 13% higher than “Homeland‘s” opening-night viewership.
(Showtime had a free weekend, but the ratings for its series include only subscribers.)
With online and on-demand sampling, Showtime estimates that some 1.2 million sampled the pilot episode of “House Of Lies.” In terms of comedy series debuts, the show starring Don Cheadle landed between Showtime’s two most recent debuts: “The Big C” (1.15 million) and “Episodes” (768,000).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here