It was in line with the network’s most recent series premiere of drama “Homeland,” which opened with 1.08 million in October. However, Homeland had a bigger lead-in, and for the night over three plays “House Of Lies” amassed 1.38 million viewers, 13% higher than “Homeland‘s” opening-night viewership.
(Showtime had a free weekend, but the ratings for its series include only subscribers.)
With online and on-demand sampling, Showtime estimates that some 1.2 million sampled the pilot episode of “House Of Lies.” In terms of comedy series debuts, the show starring Don Cheadle landed between Showtime’s two most recent debuts: “The Big C” (1.15 million) and “Episodes” (768,000).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here