I couldn’t help but put on my “what the hayell” boots when I heard that Jay-Z has decided that he will ban the word “b*tch” from his songs, out of respect for his new daughter, Princess Baby Jesus….I mean Blue Ivy Carter.
After building a multi-million dollar empire on the back of female degradation, Jay-Z has decided to soften up after giving birth to a little girl. The births of millions of other precious little black girls apparently meant nothing to Jay-Z, as he’s never had a problem letting us know that he has “99 problems, but a b*tch ain’t one.” So, all the other children NOT named Blue Ivy Carter weren’t even in the top 100 on Jay-Z’s distorted, dysfunctional priority list – but now he’s suddenly found religion.
You can’t spend two decades referring to other men’s daughters as b*tches and hoes, and then somehow decide that your own daughter is going to be exempt from the game. You, my brother, have given nearly every inch of your creative productivity toward murdering your daughter’s self and public image before she was even born. In other words, you brought Blue Ivy Carter into a world where most of your biggest fans will look at her and refer to her not as daddy’s little princess, but instead as a dirty little b*tch. I fact, they will even get paid for it.
Jay-Z trying to ban the word b*tch after giving birth to a girl is like a mass murderer asking other killers to be nice to his relatives. His music has helped to infect the world with the virus of misogyny, and now he wants to act like the Center for Disease Control. He’s like the homophobic pastor who leads anti-gay lynch mobs and later finds out that his own son is gay. It’s actually quite funny if you think about it.
Perhaps Jay-Z will now learn the frustrations of millions of other fathers who’ve been long hurt that so many hip-hop artists have trained black men to show the utmost disrespect for their little girls. He will know what it’s like to have a “tatted up” Jay-Z/Lil Wayne wannabe earn his daughter’s loyalty because he convinces her that she can’t do any better. He will spend the remainder of his years reaping everything he’s spent his life sowing, and end up paying the piper handsomely after getting rich by teaching other men to hate his child.
Welcome to the real world Jigga. While it might seem unfair that a loving father is having his seemingly honorable action so directly criticized by people like me, the fact is that life’s a b*tch. I got 99 problems, and Jay-Z’s ego ain’t one; he should have done this over 20 years ago.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here