*Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade talked in the new issue of Essence Magazine about their views on marriage and possibly filming it for a reality show, according to US Weekly.
The couple, which has been dating for 3 years, say they aren’t in a rush to get married because they both want to get it right.
“We both took failing at marriage hard,” Wade explains. “The next time it’s gotta be forever.”
The 39-year-old actress said if the right network comes with the right number, a wedding reality show could be a possibility.
Read more at US Weekly.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here