*Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade talked in the new issue of Essence Magazine about their views on marriage and possibly filming it for a reality show, according to US Weekly.
The couple, which has been dating for 3 years, say they aren’t in a rush to get married because they both want to get it right.
“We both took failing at marriage hard,” Wade explains. “The next time it’s gotta be forever.”
The 39-year-old actress said if the right network comes with the right number, a wedding reality show could be a possibility.
Read more at US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here