*Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade talked in the new issue of Essence Magazine about their views on marriage and possibly filming it for a reality show, according to US Weekly.
The couple, which has been dating for 3 years, say they aren’t in a rush to get married because they both want to get it right.
“We both took failing at marriage hard,” Wade explains. “The next time it’s gotta be forever.”
The 39-year-old actress said if the right network comes with the right number, a wedding reality show could be a possibility.
Read more at US Weekly.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here