*Evelyn Lozada went on a Twitter back and forth last night with her former Basketball Wives co-star Jennifer Williams and now says they are no longer friends, according to TheInsider.com.*
The future wife of Chad Ochocinco said that their friendship is “done.”
Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
TheInsider.com: I saw an interview Jennifer did recently that said you were jealous of her friendship with NeNe Leakes. Why would she think that?
Evelyn Lozada: That’s really what threw me over the edge because Jennifer, you’re lying. We’re two months into filming and she KNOWS what the issue is. So why would you go on an interview and say my issue is with you being friends with NeNe? That’s what pissed me off. I’m cool with NeNe! Don’t make it seem like I’m hating on your friendship with other women, because I could care less! Jennifer went on vacation with a close friend of mine. I don’t care who you hang out with. I ended up calling NeNe and let her know ‘I don’t have an issue with you.’ Stop putting people into this. That baffled me. I don’t know what her angle is.
Read more at The Insider
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here