*Evelyn Lozada went on a Twitter back and forth last night with her former Basketball Wives co-star Jennifer Williams and now says they are no longer friends, according to TheInsider.com.*
The future wife of Chad Ochocinco said that their friendship is “done.”
Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
TheInsider.com: I saw an interview Jennifer did recently that said you were jealous of her friendship with NeNe Leakes. Why would she think that?
Evelyn Lozada: That’s really what threw me over the edge because Jennifer, you’re lying. We’re two months into filming and she KNOWS what the issue is. So why would you go on an interview and say my issue is with you being friends with NeNe? That’s what pissed me off. I’m cool with NeNe! Don’t make it seem like I’m hating on your friendship with other women, because I could care less! Jennifer went on vacation with a close friend of mine. I don’t care who you hang out with. I ended up calling NeNe and let her know ‘I don’t have an issue with you.’ Stop putting people into this. That baffled me. I don’t know what her angle is.
Read more at The Insider
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here