*Evelyn Lozada went on a Twitter back and forth last night with her former Basketball Wives co-star Jennifer Williams and now says they are no longer friends, according to TheInsider.com.*
The future wife of Chad Ochocinco said that their friendship is “done.”
Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
TheInsider.com: I saw an interview Jennifer did recently that said you were jealous of her friendship with NeNe Leakes. Why would she think that?
Evelyn Lozada: That’s really what threw me over the edge because Jennifer, you’re lying. We’re two months into filming and she KNOWS what the issue is. So why would you go on an interview and say my issue is with you being friends with NeNe? That’s what pissed me off. I’m cool with NeNe! Don’t make it seem like I’m hating on your friendship with other women, because I could care less! Jennifer went on vacation with a close friend of mine. I don’t care who you hang out with. I ended up calling NeNe and let her know ‘I don’t have an issue with you.’ Stop putting people into this. That baffled me. I don’t know what her angle is.
Read more at The Insider
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here